Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
(06-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Archmom Wrote: It would be great to have a teen meet up of some sort. I don't know what that would look like. But I know my daughter would love to talk to well read peers.

(06-11-2018, 10:06 PM)Joy Wrote: I think this is a good idea. My CM grad dd REALLY wants to go!

My daughter (14) is planning to be there with me! She's super excited. She's posted on the teen forum, and I think a few have said they're planning to come, too.
Niki in mid-TN  [Coffee, Neelix. Black.]
2022.2023:  ds16 (Y11)dd18 (Graduated - off to college!)
Using AO since the beginning!
The following 1 user Likes nctmcalister's post:
  • Joy
I am SO excited for this!!! My DD (will be 13 in January) will most definitely want to go too.
Keeper of Plum House, wife to a wonderful Mister, mother of 4
(06-12-2018, 02:41 AM)nctmcalister Wrote: My daughter (14) is planning to be there with me! She's super excited. She's posted on the teen forum, and I think a few have said they're planning to come, too.

My 14 yo daughter will be going. And she's excited to be seeing your daughter again!
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 2 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • MichelleChoe, nctmcalister
Is this something that you lady's husbands come to with you? Im thinking this would be a perfect weekend away when I'm done nursing this last baby.
Kayla

P-girl 15y/o year 9, J-boy 13y/o year 6/7, H-girl 10y/o year 4, M-girl 6y/o year 0/1

Instagram @flourish.with.charlotte
(06-16-2018, 01:32 AM)kdernier Wrote: Is this something that you lady's husbands come to with you? Im thinking this would be a perfect weekend away when I'm done nursing this last baby.
My husband is planning to come with me.

Sent from my Grand Max using Tapatalk
~ Emily
Dd15(Y10), ds13(Y8), and dd10(Y4)
The following 2 users Like lainsone's post:
  • kdernier, Lifeasamomof4
(06-16-2018, 10:37 PM)lainsone Wrote: My husband is planning to come with me.

Oh Yay!
Kayla

P-girl 15y/o year 9, J-boy 13y/o year 6/7, H-girl 10y/o year 4, M-girl 6y/o year 0/1

Instagram @flourish.with.charlotte
Announcements/Save the Date!
Yay! It’s 4 hours from Atlanta! I can totally come I’ll be nursing but can still come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Marcelabest's post:
  • LeslieNoelani
Can't wait for more details!!! Already have my $$$ saved!!!
The following 1 user Likes libbymorse's post:
  • LucyBeeH
(05-08-2018, 07:58 AM)AniElizabeth Wrote: I don't post much, but would love to see a talk given by someone like Cindy Rollins (or any other older AO moms) directed at older mothers.  Mother approaching the end of the homeschooling years, prolonging the CM life after school, emotional ups/downs of older moms, etc, etc.

I'd love this, too, including us older moms with elementary/middle school children still at home.
Christine
DD 21yo, DD 15yo, DS 12yo, and DS 10yo
The following 3 users Like ChristineH's post:
  • MichelleChoe, MichelleDee, thefinchnest
I'm still pretending I could come from England so I looked at flights. They were 3 times as costly that week than the week before or after. Is there something big going on in Nashville that week?!
England.  DD13 DS11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,305,044 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green