Ambleside users in australia
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Ambleside users in australia
Hi there, I believe there is a group for families using Ambleside Online in Australia. I would love to get in touch of I can please.
Miranda

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Ambleside users in australia
Hi! We're in Tassie :)
There's a subforum here for Aussie/NZ. And there a FB page called, I think, Charlotte Mason Australia. If that what you're asking?
Claire
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The subforum is here:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumd...php?fid=20
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
We're in NSW :)
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
Hi Miranda! We're in WA. Welcome :)
~ Amy enjoying A010 & A09 in Perth, Western Australia.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk users Phyllis 1 2,705 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Phyllis
Information Mobile Users lklivingston 5 7,345 08-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Ambleside Online Security Certificate? papayapip 9 10,940 07-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Titus2teen
  Android/Windows Phone users: Please Re-try LeslieNoelani 7 9,251 09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NaomiG