Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Avatar upside down
I just changed my avatar so that it was a picture of me and it has loaded upside down. I've redone it a couple times with the same result. Any ideas on how to fix this?
~ 9 yo girl, 7 yo boy, 3 yo twins (girl and boy) ~ AO Y2 and Y3 ~
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Avatar upside down
Fix it in your computer. Save your changes. Maybe even change the name of the file. Then upload it again.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(04-28-2019, 10:30 PM)Phyllis Wrote: Fix it in your computer. Save your changes. Maybe even change the name of the file. Then upload it again.

If you mean by fix it, I saved a duplicate image on my computer and changed it so it was upside down. Just tried putting the upside down one in and it still comes out upside down. So weird! Any other ideas?
Try cropping it and re-saving it as a different named image. I've had this happen, and it only resolved when I cropped the image (even just a sliver) and saved it as a new image. I have no idea why that sometimes happens.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes LeslieNoelani's post:
  • adboise
How is that? I didn't think I would be able to do it for you without my computer, but apparently I can. I hope that's what you wanted.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • adboise, NorthLaurel
(04-29-2019, 11:17 PM)Phyllis Wrote: How is that? I didn't think I would be able to do it for you without my computer, but apparently I can. I hope that's what you wanted.

Just came on to put in my cropped pic and to my surprise you've fixed it for me. Thanks!!
The following 1 user Likes adboise's post:
  • lklivingston

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to post picture/avatar? CottageSchool 8 8,747 05-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Last Post: katiedinco
  Change Avatar SimmerMom 7 8,424 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Last Post: SimmerMom
  Avatar photo sideways islavet 2 3,470 01-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: islavet
  Avatar is sideways jenbird 2 3,648 10-01-2016, 04:00 AM