Free download of Trial and Triumph
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Free download of Trial and Triumph
Here is a link to what appears to be a free trial and triumph download - http://clearwalksoft.com/childrens-books...iumph.html

I didn’t research if they have caveats regarding its use, perhaps someone can look into that before posting it on the website. 

Also it says Elizabeth of Hungary had 4 children. My side reading about her only shows 3. So potential error there.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Free download of Trial and Triumph
The website looks suspicious to me. Perhaps it's out of a foreign country where copyright laws are different or unenforceable? Because it doesn't explain under what agreements these copyrighted books are being posted, I don't feel comfortable linking it from the AO website.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 2 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • Daisy The Good, Subversive Gardener
I wouldn't download from that site. I have been on a similar one that downloaded viruses onto my old computer. Just to be on the safe side, I would say don't use it.
“Sir,"she said,"you are no gentleman!"

An apt observation,"he answered airily."And, you, Miss, are no lady.”

― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
The following 1 user Likes Daisy The Good's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
Definitely fair. It was one I scrolled past while looking for a page listing historical inaccuracies in the book. (Which I haven’t found.). I didn’t look any further than copying the link.
The following 1 user Likes vlreed's post:
  • Daisy The Good
For laughs:

I found a free download of Trial and Triumph on Amazon. When I dowloaded it was a completely different older children's fiction book (it didn't have a title page so I don't know which one, and I have not gotten around to reading it). So I had to pony up the money and buy the real thing.
The following 1 user Likes Hedwig's post:
  • Daisy The Good
At one point, a long time ago, the author of Trial and Triumph did allow a free PDF version to be posted on the internet. We even asked him about it, and he said that he wanted it to be available then. That disappeared, though.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • hodgejennifer04

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PM Download/Export --Where do they go? Christo et Doctrinae 6 7,845 08-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Christo et Doctrinae