Problem printing exams
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Problem printing exams
Hi,

Is anyone else having a problem accessing the exam page? When I go to the exam page there's no scroll bar to go past the first page. If I try to print, it comes out blank. I've never had an issue before. I've tried to open using Chrome and Google. I've tried restarting my computer. Even tried on a different computer.

Thanks!
The following 1 user Likes Blue Willow's post:
  • KRHemstreet
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Problem printing exams
I just noticed no scroll bar on any page except the landing page. I came here to see if anyone else had this problem.
The following 2 users Like Stingyhag's post:
  • BabyLamb, KRHemstreet
(03-04-2021, 05:38 AM)Blue Willow Wrote: Hi,

Is anyone else having a problem accessing the exam page? When I go to the exam page there's no scroll bar to go past the first page. If I try to print, it comes out blank. I've never had an issue before. I've tried to open using Chrome and Google. I've tried restarting my computer. Even tried on a different computer.

Thanks!

I am also having trouble accessing information & links. Have tried on mobile device & main computer.  No way to scroll down & find information past initial page.
The following 1 user Likes BabyLamb's post:
  • KRHemstreet
Us too. We loaded the Arnold Forster's history page ... actually, just tired it again and it is working now. Thank you for fixing it. How strange!
Kristy
Wife to Craig, mom to four adult children, and mothering and homeschooling two more under 16!
Praise the Lord! [Heart <3]
I tried to edit the search bar in the top header and it made every page freeze. So I just put everything back the way it was.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes LeslieNoelani's post:
  • Stingyhag
(03-04-2021, 05:59 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: I tried to edit the search bar in the top header and it made every page freeze. So I just put everything back the way it was.

Thank you! Problem fixed  [cheesy grin]
I printed the year 1 poems for the month of March on March 1st... I tried printing the other months but the preview is a blank page.
I see that -- I'll try to figure out what's going on.

In the meantime, can you copy/paste the poems to a Word doc to print?
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,078 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Printing from new site smoses9239 12 15,270 07-31-2021, 10:04 AM
Last Post: smoses9239
  Website printing issues-Help! Cristy5 18 22,228 07-28-2021, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Problem with Tapatalk logging you out KeeperOfTheMasterSaber 7 7,819 04-22-2021, 11:24 PM
  Year 9/10 doc problem Amy Sterrett 2 3,523 06-26-2018, 11:45 PM
  Updating Signature problem Linz{at}home 3 4,464 08-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Linz{at}home
  Y2 Chart problem Rpryor 1 2,726 07-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Anyone else having a problem with posting today? COMama 6 8,017 08-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Phyllis