Printing from new site
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Printing from new site
I love the new site!  But I'm having issues printing directly from it.  Any way I change print settings it wants to cut off the last line of each page.  I will have to copy and paste into a document anything I need to print.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?  I'm not very tech-savvy lol.  Thanks!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Printing from new site
I have always copied and pasted what I want to print from the website so I can format it how I want to.
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
What browser are you using?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(07-27-2021, 11:21 PM)lklivingston Wrote: What browser are you using?

I've tried google and duck duck go
(07-27-2021, 11:25 AM)Subversive Gardener Wrote: I have always copied and pasted what I want to print from the website so I can format it how I want to.

I could.... But things like the Plutarch guides and such are a lot of copying and pasting.
(07-28-2021, 12:03 AM)smoses9239 Wrote: I've tried google and duck duck go
Those are search engines. Are you doing this from a phone or a computer?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Heidi Leben (who created our beautiful new website) says this should be easy to fix, and she'll take a look at it.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(07-28-2021, 01:46 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Those are search engines. Are you doing this from a phone or a computer?

I have a Chromebook.  My internet source is google chrome.  Sorry for the confusion.  I hadn't used duck duck go before so I didn't realize that's what it was when I used it ?.
I think DuckDuckGo recently launched a new browser (or is about to?) and Google has their Chrome browser, so Google and DuckDuckGo could be the answer to either "what browser?" or "what search engine?"
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(07-29-2021, 02:09 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: I think DuckDuckGo recently launched a new browser (or is about to?) and Google has their Chrome browser, so Google and DuckDuckGo could be the answer to either "what browser?" or "what search engine?"
Messing with my head. . . :-)
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,077 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Problems searching the AO site Barb Gifford 47 55,239 08-14-2022, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
  Website printing issues-Help! Cristy5 18 22,214 07-28-2021, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Problem printing exams Blue Willow 7 9,024 03-11-2021, 06:11 AM
  Curriculum site issue; Menus in Header Mscott07 9 11,693 06-24-2020, 12:31 PM
  Sidebars on site don't want to show in Safari Te-ge 0 1,697 04-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Te-ge
Shocked Site not found error?? Mommychickadee 10 10,832 08-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: ARB
  Update Link on AO Site Map trinitydaks 2 3,525 03-24-2015, 02:58 AM
Last Post: speedorwinska
  Minor Issue with Term Charts on Main Site SimplyKaren 16 19,317 11-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  [split] Help with hymn site yellowletters 3 4,363 01-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: MelisaH