Y7_36wk_chart
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Y7_36wk_chart
Yes, I have uBlock Origin, but I haven't noticed that interfering with other AO links.

OK, I just turned it off and opened a new window with the AO site, and the same thing is still happening. The PDF link opens the file, but the ODT and DOC links flash like a new window is going to open, then nothing happens.
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
(06-08-2021, 01:26 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: Yes, I have uBlock Origin, but I haven't noticed that interfering with other AO links.

OK, I just turned it off and opened a new window with the AO site, and the same thing is still happening. The PDF link opens the file, but the ODT and DOC links flash like a new window is going to open, then nothing happens.
Thanks for checking!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Rondalyno
(06-08-2021, 07:04 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Here's a new question:  do you have a pop-up blocker on?

Yes- both on my phone and the Chromebook.

I had my husband look at it a few days ago, and he didn't spend a ton of time on it, but said he had no idea why it wasn't working from my phone.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Y7_36wk_chart
It's not just you. It's affecting others too.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • etihwnyrhtak, Rondalyno
Is anyone not able to work around this by right-clicking and opening the document in a new tab?

If this is still affecting you on any of the pages, please post here.
Kathy 
This is still affecting me on the Y2 schedule. I can only open the pdf, not the editable word doc.
(06-17-2021, 04:08 AM)ALB Wrote: This is still affecting me on the Y2 schedule. I can only open the pdf, not the editable word doc.
Have you tried a different browser? Can you right click and choose Save As?
Kathy 
Yes it worked when I saved it first. Thanks!
(06-21-2021, 04:52 AM)ALB Wrote: Yes it worked when I saved it first. Thanks!
Great!
Kathy