Y4 Ocean of Truth
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Y4 Ocean of Truth
Hello, Ocean of Truth is not listed on the PDF schedule for Y4. 
Thank you
May my speech always be useful to draw others nearer to God.

Jenny Choate [Heart <3]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Y4 Ocean of Truth
This book is listed in Term 2 Week 16 on the PDF.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • Mscott07
It can be tricky to find the books listed on the Book list page when you look on the schedules. Occasionally something has been dropped or moved from the List or the Schedule and they no longer match, but more often the book is only used part of the year and thus might be harder to find when glancing over the schedule. We live overseas so I have to purchase books WAY FAR in advance of the term, and I have overlooked books of-so-many-times on my initial read-through. It is good to ask here, as you did, to sort it out.
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
The following 1 user Likes Rondalyno's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
I just checked and it's on the PDF for Term 2, Week 16. What are you referring to?
Melissa
Central TX ~ Homeschooling my two boys ~ AO Yr 9 and Yr 5
The following 1 user Likes Mscott07's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
Sad  Sad  Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Y4 Ocean of Truth
(06-29-2021, 12:13 PM)Mscott07 Wrote: I just checked and it's on the PDF for Term 2, Week 16. What are you referring to?

I am looking at the PDF I pulled up yesterday and I cannot find it. I even searched using my computer and it doesn't show it on the PDF. I tried searching ocean and truth and it isn't there. I have not idea why I can't see it but you can. That is weird.
May my speech always be useful to draw others nearer to God.

Jenny Choate [Heart <3]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Y4 Ocean of Truth
Here the direct link to the current schedule. You are somehow looking at an old one

http://amblesideonline.org/charts/Y4_36wk_chart.pdf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)