"Likes" plugin
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: "Likes" plugin
(07-22-2021, 06:34 AM)NorthLaurel Wrote: I noticed in tapatalk the likes didn’t stick anyway. I’m finding that I am interacting more without that like button.
But I will appreciate it if it does reappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "likes" quit working in Tapatalk after we updated the forum software last fall.  That's what I was trying to fix when I broke the "likes" for everyone.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Rampion
Lord God please help Kathy figure out how to fix the like button for everything. Thank you for blessing her with patience and wisdom and time. Thank you for giving her a day of rest and relaxation too. Lord God? We all like you and that’s what matters most. Thank you for reminding us to pray and to be thankful and to know you more. Thank you for AO.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 3 users Like Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., Jeff's Jessie, Rampion
Thanks, Katie! Stay tuned. I won't be fixing the plugin, but I'm hoping we'll have someone on it very soon.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Rampion
PRAISE GOD THEYRE BACK ON!!!!!

Good job mystery person!! We LIKE youuuuuuu!!!!
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
(07-31-2021, 06:58 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: PRAISE GOD THEYRE BACK ON!!!!!

Good job mystery person!! We LIKE youuuuuuu!!!!

The "mystery person" is our very own Rampion (a grown-up AO student).  She's still working on it, because the button is there but it isn't completely functional.
Kathy 
The button should be working except in Tapatalk. I'll have to do some more digging to get that one to work, lol.
Programmer and computer troubleshooter and book lover
Miri the Staff-Lady (reference to story from teen area XD)
(07-31-2021, 08:02 AM)Rampion Wrote: The button should be working except in Tapatalk. I'll have to do some more digging to get that one to work, lol.

May your day be filled with all the wonderful things that make you happy. You have done a noble deed and your actions will not be forgotten!!!
Katie
I'm not seeing a Like button on my posts like I am on others?
~Kari
Working my fourth and last time through Y10!  Mom to three AO Graduates, 2017, 2020 and 2022.
The following 4 users Like Kari Ellen's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., amerebreath, Rampion, zozo21
Thank you, Rampion, for your perseverance! I am so thankful that God has given people like you the know-how for tech stuff.
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
The following 2 users Like Rondalyno's post:
  • Rampion, zozo21
Go Bailie!!! Thank you!
"I want to watch the universe expand. I want to break it into pieces small enough to understand, and put it all back together again in the quiet of my private collection." -- Sleeping at Last
The following 1 user Likes zozo21's post:
  • Rampion

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes' MonicaC 9 9,504 03-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: MonicaC
  'likes' DaughterofEve 4 5,791 02-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Last Post: DaughterofEve
  Forum Runner plugin MaryFrances 3 4,291 01-13-2015, 04:00 AM
Last Post: MaryFrances