New website mix up
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/New website mix up
Hi!, Just wanted to say that I love the new website, but unfortunately, I've already discovered a glitch.  On the AO Groups, the link for the Form 3C, Booklist always takes me to a list for From 3B.  I checked there, and alas, there is not a switcheroo going on, because From 3B has the proper info.  The link to the schedule for 3C is working fine!

Hoping it can be repaired soon with little trouble for you.  Then I can get on with my mad crazy planning!
Thanks,
Janey
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: New website mix up
If you go to this link you will find the 3C booklist! (It's just a typo in the link address so I swapped out the b for a c) https://amblesideonline.org/ao-g3c-bks Happy Planning!
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
(07-18-2021, 03:08 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: If you go to this link you will find the 3C booklist! (It's just a typo in the link address so I swapped out the b for a c) https://amblesideonline.org/ao-g3c-bks Happy Planning!

Thank you! This will get fixed soon - but I appreciate you posting the correct link for now.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(07-19-2021, 03:17 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Thank you! This will get fixed soon - but I appreciate you posting the correct link for now.

(Normally I'd just "like" your post, but since I can't...) No problem! I'm glad to help!
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
This should be fixed now.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subjects List on Website Suggestion amanda47 2 4,226 04-15-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: KarenL
  Website printing issues-Help! Cristy5 18 22,240 07-28-2021, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  New website — artist and composer years linked Sandy O 3 5,277 07-14-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Sandy O
  Website Menus on Phones lklivingston 8 10,221 03-26-2021, 11:37 AM
Last Post: CrazyMama
  Website Mistakes Harmony Moore 6 8,175 05-26-2020, 06:41 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Website page, link bad. suzukimom 3 4,393 02-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Bravo on the website changes! phoebebopeep 5 6,459 03-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep