AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthologies!
Announcements/AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthologies!
Some exciting news today!

AmblesideOnline Educational Foundation officially presents "AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthology." These six different volumes correspond to the first six years of AO's poetry selections. They are available in paperback and Kindle (please note: two versions are lagging slightly behind: Volume 5 in paperback, and Volume 3 in Kindle are not quite ready, but hope to join the rest shortly), and you can find them on Amazon.

You may have noticed some changes in our poetry line-up recently. Those changes, along with notations, forewords, introductions, and individual poet biographies, all written by our AmblesideOnline Advisory, are a part of these six volumes.

To use our poetry selections on AmblesideOnline, you can always access our website, where everything continues to be free - and where everything will always be free! But if you would prefer to read our poetry anthologies from a book you hold in your hands, this is for you!

For all the links to order, go to:
https://www.AmblesideOnline.org/poets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
Announcements/RE: AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthologies!
Volume 5, in paperback, is ready now!
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 5 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • AnneWhite, Belhscmao, CrystalH, Purposeful Abnegation, Zoo Keeper
Yay!!! I love hard copies. Many thanks to you all!
The following 3 users Like etihwnyrhtak's post:
  • AnneWhite, Elgwana, ozark mama
This is so exciting! Thanks so much!

The following 1 user Likes Heather's post:
  • AnneWhite
I just grabbed year 2 since we are currently working on that one. The rest of my boys are in the upper years. Are you working on any of those?
Mom of 5 boys and a baby girl 
2 AO graduates!  Currently working through years 9, 3 & 1.  
(09-15-2021, 09:41 AM)Janice Wrote: I just grabbed year 2 since we are currently working on that one. The rest of my boys are in the upper years. Are you working on any of those?

We have volumes 1-6, which correspond to years 1-6. We don’t have immediate plans for the upper years.

Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
The following 1 user Likes Donna-Jean's post:
  • Janice
Volume 3 is now available in Kindle.

That completes all 6 volumes, both in paperback and Kindle. We are celebrating! And we hope you enjoy these anthologies.
The following 7 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • AnneWhite, CrystalH, eacybl, EmilyT, Homesweetschool, RWendel, Zoo Keeper
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for putting them together. Do you have any plans to create a volume that has the different holiday poem suggestions?
(10-17-2021, 06:40 AM)Lakeside Wrote: These are wonderful! Thank you so much for putting them together. Do you have any plans to create a volume that has the different holiday poem suggestions?

Thank you! We’re so glad you like them.

We do not have a plan to do that right now.

Enjoy!

The following 1 user Likes Donna-Jean's post:
  • Lakeside
Thank you for these!!

I had one little question because I noticed the front covers say "edited and annotated". Does that mean the poems have actually been edited?
Melissa
Central TX ~ Homeschooling my two boys ~ AO Yr 9 and Yr 5
The following 1 user Likes Mscott07's post:
  • MICHE48

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AmblesideOnline YouTube Channel lklivingston 2 4,155 11-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: jadegreen
  The AmblesideOnline Advisory Resource Shelf Donna-Jean 10 13,662 05-26-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: dcil2479
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 826,222 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris
  AmblesideOnline and Your Privacy LeslieNoelani 3 12,999 02-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Last Post: zoopa
  AO’s poetry volumes in print! Donna-Jean 6 23,360 08-24-2021, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Ozziemama
  Year 6 Term 3 Poetry lklivingston 3 62,580 07-16-2016, 03:12 AM
Last Post: zanfree