AmblesideOnline and Your Privacy
Announcements/AmblesideOnline and Your Privacy
January 24-28 is Data Privacy Week. As privacy becomes more of an ongoing concern, we would like to let AO users know that we are committed to respecting your privacy, and that we have actively taken the following steps:

We do not track website visitors via google analytics.

Our webpage search links to DuckDuckGo instead of Google.

We have set up official AO emails on accounts that are more private.

We offer privacy-focused alternatives for support via our forum and MeWe group.

The AmblesideOnline website has never required javascript or tracking cookies.

AmblesideOnline has never required a sign-up process to use our curriculum or knowingly collected data from our users.

https://www.privacytools.io/

staysafeonline dot org
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Announcements/RE: AmblesideOnline and Your Privacy
You know, I've never noticed/ thought slot the AO website having no cookies popup! How delightful!
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 3 users Like Subversive Gardener's post:
  • CrystalH, EchoOfJoy, Primeperiwinkle
I LOVE AO so much! It is the only pleasant place online I know of. Everything else bombards me with adds and movies and lights. Because I get sensory overload easily, it's really nice to have a pleasant online. It's also really nice to have a place I can go without feeling like I'm selling my soul!
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
The following 7 users Like Sammie2's post:
  • CrystalH, Dawn Duran, Janice, Primeperiwinkle, Queen of Carrots, Subversive Gardener, zoopa
I love that you have made it so easy for us to get the best of both world. Search and still remain untracked. thanks so much.
Jesus Lover;Wife to 1;Mom to 3 Girls:Y3,Y1 and toddler
4th Year Homeschooling Finding JOY in the mundane.

The following 4 users Like zoopa's post:
  • CrystalH, LeslieNoelani, lklivingston, Malgomaj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AmblesideOnline YouTube Channel lklivingston 2 4,159 11-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: jadegreen
  The AmblesideOnline Advisory Resource Shelf Donna-Jean 10 13,671 05-26-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: dcil2479
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 826,336 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris
  AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthologies! Donna-Jean 18 56,209 07-31-2022, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Momofwee3three