The Advisory
Announcements/RE: The Advisory
[Heart <3] Thank you for your willingness to do so much for so many.
Zoo Keeper

The following 1 user Likes Zoo Keeper's post:
  • Sammie2
What a beautiful time for you, though I know there was sorrow with the joy.
All your labors have provided such fruit and I am so grateful for you all.
2 Graduated, Year 11-ish, Year 9-ish
*post concussion shenanigans mean punctuation will be complicated at best*
The following 1 user Likes MaggieAnnie's post:
  • Sammie2
I love you all. 
I am so glad you got this time to be together, in body and memory.
Sandy
Hopeful mama to 3 dd -- 20 (graduate!), 17 (12th gr) & 15 (9th gr) -- currently dipping our toe into full-time classical private school.
We have been so blessed by so many of you! Between Amblesideonline, Karen's books and Wendy's blogposts, and the patio chats, I am a better mom and educator than before. I thank God for all y'all regularly, esp as I read these books to my boys. I'm sad that we lost 2 of you, but glad that they are in glory. I'm thankful for the 4 of you who continue in the work. I'm still early in my journey of homeschooling, but when you need help, please do ask me.
I couldn't believe the other people in the cafe weren't lining up for your autographs... didn't they know they were sitting beside SUPERSTARS!
Mom to 6 kids, toddler to teen, in Atlantic Canada. Home educating since 2010.
Ah ha, that’s why I’ve been prompted to pray for y’all all week! Isn’t G-D good?! May our L-RD strengthen your hands to the plow and comfort your grieving hearts. Wendi and Lynn’s home-goings were a loss to our whole community, but I know that their dear friends and families feel it in ways that none of the rest of us can. May our Heavenly Father be with each of you, bless your work, and establish the legacy of AmblesideOnline.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
Announcements/The Advisory
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you all!
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
The following 1 user Likes MonicaC's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
So happy for you all! What a treasure. Four years ago I was not yet part of the AO community. Four years of increasing awe at what you have accomplished, and gratitude not only to you ladies, but also to your husbands who, I assume, have supported you and given you their blessing to spend so much time fulfilling this calling.
Second generation homeschooler. Grateful to my Father for the privilege of educating my children at home. Thankful for his longsuffering when homeschooling sneaks up onto the pedestal to become my idol.
The following 1 user Likes HannahA's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
I’m glad for the time you were able to spend together! Praying for you all! Words can’t express how deeply grateful I feel for the treasure that you ladies, along with Wendi and Lynn have given to my family and I. May God bless you and your families!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Emily
Dd15(Y10), ds13(Y8), and dd10(Y4)
The following 1 user Likes lainsone's post:
  • AgentRaisinPaste
So grateful for all of you, and grieved with you over the losses that have come in the past couple of years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and praying for you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes romano122's post:
  • GoodQueenBess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The AmblesideOnline Advisory Resource Shelf Donna-Jean 10 14,791 05-26-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: dcil2479
  #ao20years Coffee with the Advisory and Auxiliary lklivingston 11 40,236 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: JCE
  Advisory Blog WendiC 10 164,708 10-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: 3lilreds