What You Can See
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: What You Can See
(05-28-2023, 09:57 AM)EmilyT Wrote: I can see threads in a group I am not a member of (Only Children) but cannot see threads in 2 private groups that I am a member of (Large Families, Parents of Teens).

Please check now.  I think I fixed at least the two groups you could not see.  Can you still see Only Children?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(05-28-2023, 11:28 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Please check now.  I think I fixed at least the two groups you could not see.  Can you still see Only Children?

I think its fixed. I can see my two groups, and only 1 announcement thread in Only Children.
Emily in Central WA
Mom to 4 boys (16yo, 15yo, 13yo, 8yo) and 2 little girls (10yo, 6yo)
AO Years 11, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1
The following 1 user Likes EmilyT's post:
  • lklivingston
(05-28-2023, 11:45 AM)EmilyT Wrote: I think its fixed. I can see my two groups, and only 1 announcement thread in Only Children.

Excellent!  And you probably can't read that thread; the ones I checked could be seen from the outside but not from the inside.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(05-28-2023, 07:25 AM)Newbie5 Wrote: How do we join the private groups?

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=72
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(05-28-2023, 11:14 AM)lklivingston Wrote: I just checked again.  Guests cannot actually see the threads in the Student area.

Thank you, ma'am, that makes me feel much safer. [cheesy grin]
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
I've just realised I can't see teen threads any more. I can see the forum and the subforums but no thread titles except announcement threads. Not showing in my 'today's posts' either.
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
I can see the titles for all the subforums, even the ones I'm not subscribed to, but I can't see any of the thread titles or read them, except for 4 of the 5 to which I'm subscribed. I can't see or read anything on the teen threads.
Living and learning in Southern Thailand with Mae (16 yo, Y11), ReeRee (14 yo, Y9), June (12 yo, Y7), Oen (10 yo, Y5), Calla (7 yo, Y1), Zωή (from womb to heaven Dec 2020), Jotham (1 yo)
(05-30-2023, 07:34 PM)Aster Wrote: I can see the titles for all the subforums, even the ones I'm not subscribed to, but I can't see any of the thread titles or read them, except for 4 of the 5 to which I'm subscribed. I can't see or read anything on the teen threads.

Thanks!  You should be able to see the teen threads now.  Let me know if you still can't, or if you see any other issues.
Kathy 
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/What You Can See
I’m using TapaTalk. I can only see the three public forums I’m subscribed to, nothing else. The two private forums have also disappeared. My Categories list matches my Subscribed list (3 topics), whereas I think Categories should be much longer (?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-31-2023, 08:48 AM)W Famo Wrote: I’m using TapaTalk. I can only see the three public forums I’m subscribed to, nothing else. The two private forums have also disappeared. My Categories list matches my Subscribed list (3 topics), whereas I think Categories should be much longer (?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Tapatalk, just below the icons at the top, what is selected?  All or Subscribed?
Kathy