Memberships??
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Memberships??
Yes, there is a certain number. ;) I don't like to publicize it, because I don't want to encourage empty, pointless posts. You're getting up to The Number. :)

And you are seeing Amble Ramble. It's open to everyone. We did discuss having it hidden to new members, to encourage focusing on on-topic discussion, but we decided against that. Hot Topics is inside of Amble Ramble, but it's the only subforum of AR that is not visible from the very start.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(11-27-2012, 04:43 PM)Phyllis Wrote: Yes, there is a certain number. ;) I don't like to publicize it, because I don't want to encourage empty, pointless posts. You're getting up to The Number. :)

And you are seeing Amble Ramble. It's open to everyone. We did discuss having it hidden to new members, to encourage focusing on on-topic discussion, but we decided against that. Hot Topics is inside of Amble Ramble, but it's the only subforum of AR that is not visible from the very start.

Thanks for the info, I can't seem to write empty posts! I usually have a few that I have started and then think against becuase what I am wanting to know has already been posted and I just need to sift through some posts to get it [:P cheesy, cheesy!]

Also, thanks for the hint that I'm reaching regular member status, I think I will throw a little party in my head when I reach it [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]

With AmbleRamble it is very possible that I have overlooked it. I still haven't completely explored everything in the forum (there is a lot to check out, which is a good thing, I like a lot of information and discussion :)), I have to take it in little chunks, mainly when I get some free time!
Beth
2 AO Graduates ('22 & '23), 16ds, 14 dd, 9dd, 7dd, and 9 mo ds
On the main forum index Amble Ramble is down at the bottom. Or here is a direct link.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
I hadn't noticed the title of the group, I thought it was just one specific spot, I had noticed all of the other ones, but that one! I must be blind or at least easily distracted, I'll go with the last one, having my rambunctious 3 yo daughter on my lap "helping" me type does that [Dodgy emoticom]
Beth
2 AO Graduates ('22 & '23), 16ds, 14 dd, 9dd, 7dd, and 9 mo ds