Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
(11-04-2018, 11:05 PM)Bucksbeloved Wrote: I got on the camp’s website and used the contact info posted there. (Not the one listed in AO’s FAQ’s)

Please try again using the given address if you have a medical condition requiring alternate meals (rather than simply a dietary preference).
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
Hi, just an FYI that my husband's PayPal was used and his name probably shows up as having registered but I will be the one attending. I told him to expect another email so this is just a warning. I'm looking forward to being there.
The highest design of philosophy was to propound and expose the beauty of virtue, and its charming aspect, as the most worthy motive to draw and influence the affections...virtue is but a ray of the Diety; and our duty is not complete, unless it be referred to his glory, who is the principle and pattern of it. -Thomas Boston

Mom to 4; 2 grads, yr 10/11 & yr 7.
(11-16-2018, 01:26 PM)Barb Gifford Wrote: Hi, just an FYI that my husband's PayPal was used and his name probably shows up as having registered but I will be the one attending. I told him to expect another email so this is just a warning. I'm looking forward to being there.

Barb, 

Did you send a registration email with all the requested information as well?
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
(11-16-2018, 01:56 PM)Lani Wrote: Barb, 

Did you send a registration email with all the requested information as well?
I'll check and make sure it was sent.
The highest design of philosophy was to propound and expose the beauty of virtue, and its charming aspect, as the most worthy motive to draw and influence the affections...virtue is but a ray of the Diety; and our duty is not complete, unless it be referred to his glory, who is the principle and pattern of it. -Thomas Boston

Mom to 4; 2 grads, yr 10/11 & yr 7.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,768 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,812 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 93,958 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,760 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 531,819 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle