Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
#14
Announcements/RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
Forgive my ignorance on the whole area of copyright/internet writing etc - i have never had a need to read up on it and what not - I have a very small basic blog - i don't get to write on it half as often as i would like because i am relatively new to home schooling (boys were pulled out of public school 2 yrs ago but only discovered cm in the last year) so i have not wanted to blog about much while we have been so transitional but i was hoping in the future (with experience under my belt) to blog very specifically what i have used and how - that is going to include how we schedule out, writing down lists of books we have used for different yrs - chances are 50 - 60% of the books i use will match your lists somewhere on here with the other 40% being my own choices / substitutions as living in UK some books are difficult to source or expensive or just not available over here - will that be infringing on your rights?
Mum to 4 boys; J 15, N 14, S 7 and B 2yo, in Devon. UK
https://ingodsgardenblog.wordpress.com/blog/
Trust God and do the next thing.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy - by Mum to 3 boys in England - 08-31-2013, 11:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 7 Free Read Change lklivingston 10 122,792 04-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this week MelisaH 1 36,194 08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: MelisaH
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend MelisaH 20 276,394 04-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dawn Duran



Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)