Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
Announcements/RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
May I ask a question to clarify the copyright policy? I have a set of spreadsheets I've made for AO. (Master Planners - they are in the Links and Downloads Forum). I'm currently working on updating them to including AutoFill, where you simply plug in the week number and have an instant schedule. The only two places I am housing them right now are in the Links and Downloads forum and on the AO Schedules yahoo group.

These always have been and always will be free, with a link pointing directly back to the AO site. My question is, should I ALWAYS AND ONLY post them on AO sites? Would it be amiss to post them on a personal blog (should I choose to do that in the future) as long as they link directly back to AO? Or would that be considered copyright violation? Just want to figure it all out before I put hours of work into something! Thank you.
Robyn -- London, UK -- Blackstone River School
Navy wife, Mom to 4, AO since 2005

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy - by robeliken - 02-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 7 Free Read Change lklivingston 10 139,009 04-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this week MelisaH 1 39,482 08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: MelisaH
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend MelisaH 20 307,883 04-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dawn Duran