Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
Announcements/RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
(11-04-2018, 09:37 AM)WendiC Wrote: No, you may not. We designed AO in our own time at much personal expense in terms of both time and financial cost and we make it free to others, maintain it, upkeep it, continue to create for it and to provide free advise and consultations on FB and in the forum, and we do not do this in order for others to see our work as a platform for making money.   If you love AO, please also love our vision and respect our work by not trying to market any part of it, including the name.

Thanks for understanding.

I do love AO and respect your work tremendously, which is why I asked first, and now I think I'll stay away from both the name and the letters AO entirely.  Speaking of which, can I also clarify whether the letters "AO" are copyrighted?  I am trying to clarify the relevant facebook thread.  Thank you, and thank you for all your heart, thoughtfulness, vision, kindness and faithfulness.  Cheryl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy - by ccsdg - 11-04-2018, 11:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 7 Free Read Change lklivingston 10 139,013 04-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this week MelisaH 1 39,484 08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: MelisaH
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend MelisaH 20 307,897 04-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dawn Duran