Using Tapatalk from Windows phone
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Using Tapatalk from Windows phone
I logged into the forum from my phone the other night and did not get an ad asking me if I wanted to use Tapatalk....I don't think Windows has Forumrunner....so I went into the marketplace and installed Tapatalk. I finally figured out how to navigate! haha Found AO Forum, but it is treating me as a new user. I can only see the welcome area. I cannot see all of the other sub-forums and posts or any of my account info, private messaging, etc. Is that normal? I have no idea what I'm doing, just learning as I go. :) Can someone familiar with Tapatalk let me know? Thank you! [cheesy grin]
Jennifer Hall ~homeschooling mom of 2 [Heart <3]
I have iPhone not windows but do use Tapatalk. No, that's not normal- if you are able to login to the forum, everything should be there. Try the usual- log out and in, reboot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Using Tapatalk from Windows phone
Laurke, Tapatalk is working normally for you, right? Your post does say that it came from Tapatalk. :) I have gotten several notices of upgrades recently, but I haven't had time to do anything with them.

By the way, you're officially appointed to help new Tapatalk users, because I have no idea of what they're seeing! [cheesy grin]
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Yes, it's working fine. After the last upgrade, I did have to re-login via Tapatalk but it's fine now. Unfortunately, I don't know how different the app is on other platforms. I did upgrade from the free version as well, and it's well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Using Tapatalk from Windows phone
I have heard that Windows is having issues with it on their platform. Hopefully they will patch it and that will fix my problem. I will try the logout and back in though and see if that helps. Thanks for the replies. :)
Jennifer Hall ~homeschooling mom of 2 [Heart <3]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,509 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Problem with Tapatalk logging you out KeeperOfTheMasterSaber 7 8,366 04-22-2021, 11:24 PM
  Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes' MonicaC 9 9,903 03-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: MonicaC
  Get a warning message on my phone LucyBeeH 21 25,008 08-17-2018, 08:00 AM
  Tapatalk users Phyllis 1 2,843 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Tapatalk sign in Phyllis 2 3,773 10-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Carahorn
  Is Tapatalk making the forum public? Kathy W. 20 25,046 09-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Joy
  Tapatalk problems? Phyllis 1 3,018 07-26-2016, 10:00 PM