Fb group....
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Fb group....
Have I been blocked from the Facebook group? I can't find it and a friend gave me the link and it says unavailable....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Fb group....
My name is Dezarae Thomas in case I've been blocked accidentally: (

Hi Dezarae,

I do not see that you are currently a member of the group, BUT, I also do not see you on the blocked list. We usually only block spammers (they are fairly few and far between) or people trying to join with icky profile pictures.

Unfortunately, Facebook can do some strange things. I cannot see posts that my niece makes (and I am not on a filter of any kind....we have tried fixing it while sitting next to each other) and I have heard of others who are unable to friend each other.

If you want to PM me your Facebook profile link, I can try to add you to the group manually.
(01-13-2016, 08:18 AM)MelisaH Wrote: Hi Dezarae,

I do not see that you are currently a member of the group, BUT, I also do not see you on the blocked list. We usually only block spammers (they are fairly few and far between) or people trying to join with icky profile pictures.

Unfortunately, Facebook can do some strange things. I cannot see posts that my niece makes (and I am not on a filter of any kind....we have tried fixing it while sitting next to each other) and I have heard of others who are unable to friend each other.

If you want to PM me your Facebook profile link, I can try to add you to the group manually.
I sent the link via PM:) thank you for trying to help!

(01-13-2016, 10:17 AM)dthomasof3 Wrote: I sent the link via PM:) thank you for trying to help!

I got it and reached out to you via message on Facebook.
And now you are back in! I wish I knew why FB does the weird things that it does. Computer stuff....but, computer weirdness is job security in our house, so...we roll with it, lol!
(01-13-2016, 02:45 PM)MelisaH Wrote: And now you are back in! I wish I knew why FB does the weird things that it does. Computer stuff....but, computer weirdness is job security in our house, so...we roll with it, lol!
Thank you:)

The following 1 user Likes dthomasof3's post:
  • MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOW TO: Join a Private group Phyllis 60 76,354 04-30-2024, 10:53 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to join the FB group 11ll11 4 3,248 01-06-2024, 02:33 AM
Last Post: 11ll11
  yahoo group: AO-Member-Schedules MichelleDee 2 4,429 06-20-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  May I join adoption group Gauchonboys 2 3,935 07-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Gauchonboys
  LD/special needs group help! hellomrsmiddleton 6 7,769 08-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Last Post: hellomrsmiddleton
  Yahoo group still active? ozark mama 5 6,666 02-26-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: ozark mama
  Suggestion regarding Special Needs private group Entropia 1 2,672 09-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani