AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Second conference plenary!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wendi's inspiring talk about "The Riches" is available now! Again, as we celebrate AO's birthday month, the price will be 99 cents during the first 24 hours, and then it will go up.

How many will there be total? Thank you.

Sent from my A51f using Tapatalk
Five plenaries. :)

Beyond that, I don't even know for sure. There were also two Q and A panels and 17 breakout sessions, but not all of those were recorded. And then there are the 2015 recordings, and I'm even hoping that we'll be able to work out logistics for the 2005 recordings. Pray about that last bit, please.
I apologize if there is an obvious answer to this. My internet is limited, so is this a digital download that I can replay on my computer or streaming? Thank you for making these available.

Colby
They are downloads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for making these available for 99 cents the first day!
I am so grateful for these!
[HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][PURPLE HEART][YELLOW HEART][GREEN HEART][BLUE HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART][HEAVY BLACK HEART]

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
super excited to listen to this one too! Thank you for taking the time to make these available to those of us who could not make the conference!
Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3