AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Save the Date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I see the dates and time, but is there a specific location yet? I would love to start figuring out where to stay. Thanks!
(10-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Jennyd Wrote: [ -> ]I see the dates and time, but is there a specific location yet?  I would love to start figuring out where to stay.  Thanks!

The conference includes accomodations and meals fyi.
(10-10-2018, 12:33 PM)Lani Wrote: [ -> ]The conference includes accomodations and meals fyi.

Oh, y'all ROCK!!
If you live in the Nashville area, does that mean you have to pay for accommodations also since it’s included  or are there two prices based on local or not?
(04-16-2018, 08:37 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: [ -> ]I think of you often since meeting in TX in 2016, Mrs.Honey! It was so nice to see your name pop up in this space again! 

And - your wish is my command.  ;)

Yay!!!  I've been wanting to add in Swedish Drill but haven't made it a priority yet and a session on it would be great!
(05-03-2018, 09:48 PM)HillaryJ Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any plans to make more of the AO mugs and tote bags, the ones sold at the Indiana At Home retreat?

I'd love this too!  And maybe t-shirts???  lol
Just in case anyone missed this!! https://amblesideonline.org/AOCampMeeting2019.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9