how long will I be...?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: how long will I be...?
My status went from "New Member" to "Member". I was expecting it to say "Regular Member" but nope.
Kristina
[Leave me alone. I'm reading.]
DS12 DINO EXPERT * DD10 NANCY DREW OBSESSIVE * DS7 CAT LOVER
(08-08-2014, 07:14 AM)Harmony Moore Wrote: I've been wondering the same thing! I rarely post, but since I've been on AO lists for nearly a decade, and the forum since its inception, the "new member" status always makes me giggle. :) But, since I'm a paltry poster, I'm sure it's my own fault...

Well hello Harmony. Hello amazing writer who I've NEVER seen on the AO boards before! I'm so glad you decided to post here because it made me check out your blog and it was so good I'm telling everyone about it.

Hey everyone! You should check out Harmony's blog!! It's goo-oood. :)
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • Harmony Moore
I want to say it's about 35 posts, or it was when I became a regular member, I think.

Shelley
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
(09-18-2014, 11:22 AM)CottageSchool Wrote: I want to say it's about 35 posts, or it was when I became a regular member, I think.

Shelley

The 'member' designation is a weird one. I think it is there in error. We don't usually have that in our hierarchy.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
(09-18-2014, 04:03 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: The 'member' designation is a weird one. I think it is there in error. We don't usually have that in our hierarchy.

I just looked. It was because one of the small groups was set as "Display group," and that's what that particular group displays as. I changed it.

This seems to need more explanation (and tweaking?). :) There is an option to set groups as "Display group." That means that when a member is in more than one group, she chooses which one shows up. Honestly, I mean for the settings only to allow New, Junior, and Regular, (and HEO) as display.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • Jeanne Webb, MelisaH