AO Kindle Poetry
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/AO Kindle Poetry
I wanted to alert someone that at least two of the poetry years do not have the direct links to Amazon for those who wish to purchase the poetry collections for Kindle which Wendi has put together. I only looked at Years 5 and 6, so someone would need to check the other years.

http://amblesideonline.org/05bks.shtml
Stephanie  [Heart <3] DS 18
Charlotte Mason Devotees, Since 2004

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: AO Kindle Poetry
Is there AO poetry for Kindle available to purchase for Y5? I checked on Amazon a week ago and couldn't find anything, but maybe I didn't do the right search... ? (I ended up doing Push to Kindle from the AO site instead for Kipling, but I'd happily buy AO's Kindle version if there is one!)

Laurel
(08-18-2014, 09:48 AM)laurel :) Wrote: Is there AO poetry for Kindle available to purchase for Y5? I checked on Amazon a week ago and couldn't find anything, but maybe I didn't do the right search... ?

When searching for these, you have to type "AmblesideOnline" as one word, or they don't pull up (at least 'some' of them do not). Also, you can try pulling them up under "Wendi Capehart."

This link should take you to a page for all available AO-Poetry-on-Kindle options:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=amblesideonline+poetry
Stephanie  [Heart <3] DS 18
Charlotte Mason Devotees, Since 2004

Now I "push it for Kindle" a page at a time, which is usually a poet at a time, but I have bought the whole 3 poets in their book, and it is nice, they come with links to the chapters, and bios of the poet...
Old School Blogger at Silvia Cachia
Mom to the girlies, Blue Heart, 2004, AOy5, and Little Bean, 2006, AOy3.

The following 1 user Likes Silvia's post:
  • laurel :)
(08-18-2014, 11:24 AM)Christo et Doctrinae Wrote: When searching for these, you have to type "AmblesideOnline" as one word, or they don't pull up (at least 'some' of them do not). Also, you can try pulling them up under "Wendi Capehart."

This link should take you to a page for all available AO-Poetry-on-Kindle options:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=amblesideonline+poetry

Thank you, Stephanie! I gave it another try from my Kindle last night before I went to bed and found them! I don't think I was using AmblesideOnline as one word when I looked before from my laptop - only a couple showed up for me then. When I searched from my Kindle, it popped up the right search option before I even finished typing "Ambleside" :)

Thanks again!

Laurel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report Typos on AO's Kindle editions LeslieNoelani 21 30,984 03-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Last Post: HaRae
  poetry anthologies - DRM? Subversive Gardener 3 5,134 08-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Queen of Carrots
  Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle kellypetrie 9 11,286 01-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Last Post: kellypetrie
  Poetry on amazon.co.uk HelenaBooks 7 9,059 05-17-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: HelenaBooks