Poetry on amazon.co.uk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Poetry on amazon.co.uk
I can see all the ebooks available on amazon.com, but I can only find a few of the AO poetry ebooks on amazon.co.uk . I'm not able to buy the ebooks through amazon.com. I'm looking to buy the whole year 2 poetry collection, but only term 2 is available on the uk website.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Poetry on amazon.co.uk
(05-01-2014, 07:09 PM)Helena Wrote: I can see all the ebooks available on amazon.com, but I can only find a few of the AO poetry ebooks on amazon.co.uk . I'm not able to buy the ebooks through amazon.com. I'm looking to buy the whole year 2 poetry collection, but only term 2 is available on the uk website.

I don't know what the issue is- I didn't even know it was an issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'll try to figure it out and get back with you.
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 1 user Likes WendiC's post:
  • MelisaH
ignore
Stacey, mom to Kyle 26, Kayli 23, Thomas 18 and Brynn 9 (AO3). 
Now a grandma to Scarlett.
Why can't you buy the books through Amazon.com, Helena? Perhaps we need to look at that some more, rather than worrying about the UK store.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Poetry on amazon.co.uk
Likewise on the amazon.ca site.
I can no longer buy kindle books on Amazon.com and have to use the Canadian site. As soon as kindle was available in Canada, they blocked Canadians from buying Kindle books on the US site. I imagine it's the same for the UK site.
I would also love to buy the entire yr 2 poetry on Kindle. :)

Lisa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I can still buy them in Australia, even though we now have an Aussie Kindle store. For how much longer, I wonder. :-(

So now we need to check our AO listings in the UK and Canada then.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
That's right, I can't buy any ebook through amazon.com. Some of the year 3 and the year 1 collection are available on the UK website, so it probably has something to do with a setting of the listings.
Ok, so the mystery deepens :) If I go to the uk website I can only see a few ebooks for sale. When I go to the store with my kindle (also uk) there's more available....how strange. Still not he year 2 poetry I'm after, but at least I can get the years after that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondering about a link to Amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 2 4,618 08-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  AO Amazon link TheSchoolintheHills 2 4,117 09-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Last Post: TheSchoolintheHills
  Buying from amazon.co.uk and helping AO? LucyBeeH 6 8,773 08-31-2021, 01:17 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Amazon affiliate link for amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 3 5,076 07-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  amazon links whippoorwill 4 6,884 04-14-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: whippoorwill
  poetry anthologies - DRM? Subversive Gardener 3 5,119 08-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Queen of Carrots
  AO Kindle Poetry Christo et Doctrinae 4 6,307 08-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: laurel :)
  New changes to Amazon Associates. It will affect AO. lesamcmahon 8 10,483 02-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Phyllis