poetry anthologies - DRM?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/poetry anthologies - DRM?
Are the AO poetry anthologies DRM protected? I want to know if I can buy the kindle book and convert it for my Nook.
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 1 user Likes Subversive Gardener's post:
  • ozark mama
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: poetry anthologies - DRM?
I think they are. But, there should be a way you can just save off the website. I only know about "Send to Kindle," but surely there's something like that for Nook?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
Thanks Phyllis. I haven't heard of a send to nook, but I've never looked. I can copy and paste to a word document and get calibre to convert. I just thought I'd like to support AO by buying the kindle version. But never mind. :)

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
I use the program Calibre--I just select the website text, save it in a word doc, then convert to .epub format.
Queen of Carrots~married to the Duke of Burgundy
Duchess (19yog) Deux  (18yob) Dame (15yog) Dash (15yob)
"Life is a mess and a miracle. So pick up a broom and dance." ~ The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic
The following 1 user Likes Queen of Carrots's post:
  • Subversive Gardener

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AO Kindle Poetry Christo et Doctrinae 4 6,304 08-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: laurel :)
  Poetry on amazon.co.uk HelenaBooks 7 9,032 05-17-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: HelenaBooks