How to post picture/avatar?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How to post picture/avatar?
Okay, I'm finally going to ask because I cannot figure out how to include my picture with my posts (an avatar I suppose). It always says it is not the correct number of pixels and I have tried all types of pictures and gave up.

Shelley
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How to post picture/avatar?
Shelley,

Near the top of the forum, you will see a long, horizontal, light gray rectangle starting with the words "Welcome back." In that same line you will see "User CP." Click on "User CP." You will see a column menu on the left. Under "Your Profile" choose "Change Avatar." You can select the "Browse" button in the "Custom Avatar" section to choose a picture from your hard drive or you can paste a URL.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
I'll give it another try. Thank you Dawn Girl. I believe this is what I've done, but then when it tries to paste it never "sticks". Shelley
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
It sounds like your image is too big, CottageSchool. You can resize a large image by posting it to FaceBook, saving it, and adding the saved image. That resizes it, if you have no other method of doing that.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
(10-16-2014, 11:09 AM)CottageSchool Wrote: It always says it is not the correct number of pixels and I have tried all types of pictures and gave up.

Shelley,

I don't know how it missed this. I think I told you everything you already new. Jeanne, thank you for answering the real question.
Dawn, Georgia
Yeah, I got a picture up. It's not terribly clear but I'll keep looking for a better one. Thanks. Shelley
Way to keep at it. I think you picked a great picture.
Dawn, Georgia
I am trying to add a picture and a signature but I do not have the "user cp" in my gray bar help please. I am usually really good at this stuff.

Katie!
Katie Dinco [mom to 2 super active, no-fear, loving, bright, neurodivergent, 2e, daughters (Y2) age 7 and (Y0) age 4]
Never mind I found it!!
Katie Dinco [mom to 2 super active, no-fear, loving, bright, neurodivergent, 2e, daughters (Y2) age 7 and (Y0) age 4]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to delete a post? Rondalyno 2 4,257 06-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  unable to edit post MichelleDee 2 4,485 05-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How do I attach a file to a post? can80n 3 4,920 08-17-2022, 09:46 PM
  How do I make a post on the Resources Thread? laurens 10 13,498 08-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Last Post: audreygreer
  How to delete / edit post? charisully 3 4,922 09-30-2021, 05:10 AM
  Dumb question, but........ (how to view Last Post read in a thread) Kelly1730 23 28,066 07-21-2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
  Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post... sarahtorres 6 8,213 06-14-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: sarahtorres
  Profile Picture LauraF 0 1,544 07-30-2020, 02:02 AM
Last Post: LauraF
  Deleting post busyncmama 4 5,652 05-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo
  How to post a picture? Jeff's Jessie 4 5,450 05-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo