Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle
Hi! For some reason, I can no longer access the forum on my kindle. When I enter my user name and password it says I have been successfully been logged in and then it takes me right back to the previous page and I am still a guest. I logged in and out on my pc and my daughters kindle without any trouble. What in the world am I doing wrong? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle
Hate to be a pest but ANY ideas, pretty please!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle
No clue... Is it a Fire? Melisa uses one to access, I believe.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle
Yes. It is a fire.
Kelly,

I will look into it when I got back. Hubby had to come to our rescue as the van broke down on the way to swimming. I have some thoughts, but I want to check them before I say do it. [cheesy grin]

I have to run to the bank for new debit cards and a couple of other errands before I get ready for coffee night with some other homeschool momma's.

Y'all pray for me that I will have my wits about me tonight. There will be a lot of new to homeschooling moms there and I know some will have CM/AO questions for me.
Kelly,

I think, what needs to be done is to try clearing your cache on your browser (I am assuming you are doing this from your browser, rather than via Tapatalk - if Tapatalk, let me know).

Open up the Silk browser, click on the little lines button in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Then, click on Settings. Next, click on Your Data. From there, Click on Clear Browser Data. Then, you would want to select Cookies & Cache, then OK.

See if that makes a difference.
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • laurke
Melissa,

Sorry to hear about your car trouble! I didn't see your message until this morning requesting prayers for the meeting with hs mammas. I am sure you were a treasure to them and were more than capable in answering their questions!

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately, it didn't work. Any other ideas?

I admit to be very UN-techy and truly appreciate your help :)
Hubby has the van fixed already and last night was fun. 

Stumped for the moment, but let me see what else I can find. I really thought that would take care of the problem.
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • kellypetrie
Kelly - this problem is happening when you use the Silk browse - right?

Jacob, I know you will see this eventually. Do you have any thoughts?
Yes it is Silk Melissa.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble downloading editable charts lklivingston 5 7,358 08-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,075 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,940 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,325 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,392 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,137 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,208 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 4,974 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,255 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,202 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec