My teen joined the teen forum... what's next?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/My teen joined the teen forum... what's next?
Hi there,

My son joined the teen forum weeks ago. He has been reading and posting a handful of times and I want to monitor but have no clue what I need to do in order to have access to that forum.

Help please!
Ale K.
The following 1 user Likes alec's post:
  • Asphalt_Pro
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: My teen joined the teen forum... what's next?
I'm not quite sure, but I think my mom can see all the teen threads on her profile, in relatively the same area as the threads on the mom-forum. I'm pretty sure if you go to the 'New posts' area, you'll see the teen threads that have been recently posted in, alongside the grand, mysterious adult-forum-threads

Probably a bad answer, cause I'm not entirely sure myself.
i created this world to feel some control...destroy it if i want
The following 4 users Like Elgwana's post:
  • alec, Asphalt_Pro, Epic_Axolotl, Maysaa
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: My teen joined the teen forum... what's next?
When your son's account was created, you should have gotten access to the teen areas. Does this open for you?
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumd...php?fid=21
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
That was entirely my fault!  When I added your son, I completely neglected to add you to the group that let's you see the posts in the teen area (and to post in the Parents and Teens area).  You should see all the posts now!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Elgwana, Subversive Gardener
(12-03-2021, 01:45 AM)lklivingston Wrote: That was entirely my fault!  When I added your son, I completely neglected to add you to the group that let's you see the posts in the teen area (and to post in the Parents and Teens area).  You should see all the posts now!

A very late "thank you!"  :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,028 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,705 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,154 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 5,998 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,342 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Is there a way to turn off teen notifications? COMama 64 77,354 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ARD
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,042 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 23,383 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,055 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 4,880 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs