AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Updated Master Booklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
AmblesideOnline Years 1-12 Booklist

Thanks very much to the AmblesideOnline users who created new versions of our master booklist to inspire us to get a new copy out ourselves!  One of those even formed the basis for this new list, but it's been since edited and carefully revised by myself and several of the moderators to reflect the current book lists.  I fear it is not perfect, but it should be pretty close.

You should be able to copy this to your own Google Drive or download it to your computer or device.  Then you can choose a method of marking which books you already own so you can keep track of what you still need.

Please notice that books used in multiple years will appear on the list with the year in which they are first used.

The column denoting the *earliest* year in which each book is used uses a formula which doesn't convert to Microsoft Excel, so if you download the file as an Excel spreadsheet, that column will no longer function properly.
Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?
(06-12-2015, 01:01 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: [ -> ]Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?

Yes, it does.
(06-12-2015, 01:01 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: [ -> ]Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?
I've been waiting for that before publishing this list. :-)
Thank you for doing this. Having this list is so helpful!  [Whoopee! smilie]
I am on my way to a large used book sale today. :) Thank you!
(06-12-2015, 12:46 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I fear it is not perfect, but it should be pretty close.

Thank you and all who worked together to bring this together.

If we do come across an error, would you like for us to post that here?
Yes, post it here, please.
Thanks for the updated list.
What are the ways some of you view your lists on your smartphones? (And edit them.)
I am trying to figure out how to do this on an Android.
I was going to use Google Drive (I guess I'll have to reinstall it). But I won't dare to edit from my smartphone. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15