2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
Announcements/RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
(05-22-2016, 12:28 PM)ckpyle03 Wrote: Can anyone point me to the exact quote about spreading a broad feast? I want to memorize it and didn't get it down properly in my notes. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this it?

We spread an abundant and delicate feast in the programmes and each small guest assimilates what he can. (CM Volume 6)
Ambassador to a spirited little boy:
*Tango (age 11) Year 5
 - Northwest Connecticut
The following 2 users Like Mrs.Honey's post:
  • ckpyle03, Queensuzie2
Off topic, but how many of you now are INCREDIBLY itchy on your ankles, legs, thighs, etc from cutting across the soccer field? THAT would be nasty little things called, "chiggers". Welcome to Texas;)
I figured I'd explain that just in case anyone, not familiar, was worried about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes dthomasof3's post:
  • Senora-M
(05-22-2016, 12:10 PM)Friederike Wrote: So are we writing our reviews here or is there a separate place where to do that?I just wanted to say I had a great time. It was just awesome. Thanks so much for that beautiful conference. Also the forum will never be the same.It was so great to put faces to the names. Katie ,when I just saw your post ,it clicked.....THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU everyone.have a good transition back into our regular life. It's always hard to come down the mountain...Love you all.
It was wonderful to meet you! I wasn't sure that was you, but it was!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Friederike, phoebebopeep
Oh, if anyone got chigger bites, I'm so sorry! I had hoped the grass was short enough to avoid trouble. Here's one site with information about treatment:
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/m...077&page=5

http://m.wikihow.com/Treat-Chigger-Bites

You can search online for other remedies.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, phoebebopeep
I have been doing AO since years and have heard the word"Advisory" and Auxiliary many times, but until this conference I didn't know who it was and what it really meant. It was awesome to meet you and to experience a little bit of your walk with the Lord. I was blown about your love and generosity. Thanks for everything you do. I can appreciate it even more now. Blessings to all of you.
(05-22-2016, 11:05 AM)WendiC Wrote: I'll try both after I get home.  But my notes are really long.

I don't want you to be inconvenienced by sharing your notes, but it doesn't bother me a bit that they are long.
Rebecca
The following 5 users Like jredmartins's post:
  • Amy, Celeste, Dawn Duran, phoebebopeep, Primeperiwinkle
(05-22-2016, 02:40 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Oh, if anyone got chigger bites, I'm so sorry! I had hoped the grass was short enough to avoid trouble. Here's one site with information about treatment:
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/m...077&page=5

http://m.wikihow.com/Treat-Chigger-Bites

You can search online for other remedies.
Lol it wasn't that bad but for someone not expecting it, they might be surprised! It was so nice meeting you:)

The following 1 user Likes dthomasof3's post:
  • phoebebopeep
It is lovely to hear your comments (and recognize the voices), but can I please post a reminder that this particular thread (and part of the forum) is public, not sign-in? This is not referring to anything that's already been posted, but just mentioning it in case anything gets more personal than chigger bites.
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon
The following 3 users Like AnneWhite's post:
  • lklivingston, phoebebopeep, Primeperiwinkle
(05-23-2016, 12:47 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: It is lovely to hear your comments (and recognize the voices), but can I please post a reminder that this particular thread (and part of the forum) is public, not sign-in? This is not referring to anything that's already been posted, but just mentioning it in case anything gets more personal than chigger bites.
Oh, no. I wasn't going there:/ I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

(05-23-2016, 12:48 AM)dthomasof3 Wrote: Oh, no. I wasn't going there:/ I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

I think Anne didn't mean that you were. Just reminding us of something I often forget.
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Purposeful Abnegation, Queensuzie2, WendiC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save the Date! Donna-Jean 86 535,258 10-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Queensuzie2
  Third conference plenary AO Forum 8 107,833 03-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Meshelle911
  Christmas Break 2016 lklivingston 7 112,239 02-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Heivices
  Conference Resources (notes & things promised at the Heart of AO Conf 2016) NaomiG 26 366,200 08-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Next conference plenary (extra special!) AO Forum 10 140,399 07-31-2016, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Peacefully Buzzing
  Conference audio! AO Forum 28 356,380 07-29-2016, 06:42 AM
Last Post: islavet
  Second conference plenary! AO Forum 24 308,113 07-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  Folksongs 2016-2017 lklivingston 4 70,192 06-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener
  Conference scholarships! WendiC 11 152,795 05-23-2016, 11:36 PM
Last Post: mcsorleyfam
  2016 Conference - What to Bring lklivingston 10 136,335 05-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep