Bookmarks?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Bookmarks?
Ok, so I am really enjoying reading the post of "So are there any...." and I am up to 71 of 164 posts. Can we say that is going to take a while. Any who, I am thinking, is there a way to bookmark so that you can jump right in reading where you last left off?
Just wondering.
Jane
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Bookmarks?
(10-10-2012, 09:03 AM)Jane Fettig Wrote: Ok, so I am really enjoying reading the post of "So are there any...." and I am up to 71 of 164 posts. Can we say that is going to take a while. Any who, I am thinking, is there a way to bookmark so that you can jump right in reading where you last left off?
Just wondering.
Jane

Jane, next time you visit the thread, click on the little green arrow that is next to the title of the thread (before you enter the thread - you will see it on the left of the title of the thread in your list of threads - does that make sense). When you click on that arrow, it will take you to where you left off.
The following 2 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • NorthLaurel, Tanya
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Bookmarks?
(10-10-2012, 10:17 AM)MelisaH Wrote: Jane, next time you visit the thread, click on the little green arrow that is next to the title of the thread (before you enter the thread - you will see it on the left of the title of the thread in your list of threads - does that make sense). When you click on that arrow, it will take you to where you left off.

Thank-you so very much!
Jane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bookmarks or Saving Links? etihwnyrhtak 1 3,302 09-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: laurke
  "favorite" thread bookmarks?? jbg1131 7 9,654 07-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: jbg1131
  Question on Y1 and Y3 bookmarks Learning with my little ones! 7 9,297 06-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Learning with my little ones!