Issues with "New Members Email" emails
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Issues with "New Members Email" emails
[Image: abe8b40bfec90f8a76a1d2a70cdc2fa1.jpg]

Any ideas why I get this message when I try to open these emails I'm getting? This grey popup covers the body of the email so I can't read it and it says I'm logged in under a username that isn't mine and that I'm not logged in with here on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CM Mom; BoyMom of 3; Homestead Mom; and Me. Writer on Shakespeare in the Mud on FB. 
[Image: 2d838434e1e07d1e0993c5c2a43458c4.jpg]

CM Mom; BoyMom of 3; Homestead Mom; and Me. Writer on Shakespeare in the Mud on FB. 
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Issues with "New Members Email" emails
Are you the same person who asked about this on Facebook? I'm glad you're asking here, too, or that someone is asking. Tapatalk baffles me. Hopefully someone else will know what to do. All I could think of was to log out of both the forum and Tapatalk, and then to try logging in again.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • SimmerMom
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Issues with "New Members Email" emails
Yes, I am wondering if you are logged in to Tapatalk in a different account that isn't associated with your forum account. There is one log in for Tapatalk and one for the forum. You can connect them within Tapatalk.

You don't have to get these emails from Tapatalk. You could get them from the forum directly and then shut these off, if you can't resolve the Tapatalk conflict.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • laurke, SimmerMom
(04-11-2017, 05:14 PM)Phyllis Wrote: Are you the same person who asked about this on Facebook? I'm glad you're asking here, too, or that someone is asking. Tapatalk baffles me. Hopefully someone else will know what to do. All I could think of was to log out of both the forum and Tapatalk, and then to try logging in again.

I am the same one haha Relogging in didn't help and I found this heading so I thought I'd try here!

(04-11-2017, 11:52 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Yes, I am wondering if you are logged in to Tapatalk in a different account that isn't associated with your forum account. There is one log in for Tapatalk and one for the forum. You can connect them within Tapatalk.

You don't have to get these emails from Tapatalk. You could get them from the forum directly and then shut these off, if you can't resolve the Tapatalk conflict.

Nope- I'm logged in to Tapatalk as me. I don't know who mom2lots is but it's definitely not me.
How do I get emails from the forum?

You can edit notifications from your UserCP. I would try from a computer, if possible.

Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
There might be a wierd glitch. I was on my phone earlier today and someone else's profile pic showed up with my name on my post. A refresh within the app fixed it.

I have seen that message in my feed but didn't try to read the post. I think it was the new posts feed. I'm not seeing it now. I did reboot my phone a couple times because it was being wierd and I completely shut down all apps before I do that so one of those things may have cleared something too. The rebooting was before the mixed profile pics this morning.
The highest design of philosophy was to propound and expose the beauty of virtue, and its charming aspect, as the most worthy motive to draw and influence the affections...virtue is but a ray of the Diety; and our duty is not complete, unless it be referred to his glory, who is the principle and pattern of it. -Thomas Boston

Mom to 4; 2 grads, yr 10/11 & yr 7.
The following 1 user Likes Barb Gifford's post:
  • lklivingston
(04-12-2017, 01:34 AM)Barb Gifford Wrote: There might be a wierd glitch. I was on my phone earlier today and someone else's profile pic showed up with my name on my post. A refresh within the app fixed it.

I have been getting this email since the beginning, though; I've never once been able to read these emails so I'm not even sure what they're about. Shutting down my phone etc etc has made no difference.

These emails are from Tapatalk. Poke around in your Tapatalk settings to find where they are coming from. You should be able to stop them.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,042 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,001 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
  Current Events page issues tank06 0 1,767 11-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Last Post: tank06
  Website printing issues-Help! Cristy5 18 21,958 07-28-2021, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Update your Email lklivingston 0 1,681 06-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Not receiving email notifications anymore Friederike 8 9,322 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Friederike
  Not being notified by email of responses swearingencj 42 47,464 02-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: dcil2479
  Search Members by Region lklivingston 1 2,713 04-18-2016, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Chronic health issues etihwnyrhtak 1 2,485 09-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Last Post: laurke
  Newest members Phyllis 0 1,559 01-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Phyllis