Not receiving email notifications anymore
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Not receiving email notifications anymore
I suddenly realized that I don't receive any more email notifications anymore. I tried to adjust it today earlier in my control panel, but I still haven't received any. Not sure what is going on. Thanks,
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Not receiving email notifications anymore
Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to try to send you a PM to see if you get an email notification of that....
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Not receiving email notifications anymore
I discovered my email notifications were going into my spam folder. Check there.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
The following 2 users Like lcole's post:
  • Friederike, Phyllis
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Not receiving email notifications anymore
I'm not getting them, either.
Lisa R
Married to Dan, Mommy of ds 9/05, dd 10/09, dd 9/11, dd 8/13, and ds 1/16.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Mine were also going to my spam folder. I added the email address they come from to my contacts and it is fixed now.
~Beth

Living in Michigan and enjoying our homeschooling journey with a Y0 and Y3.
I sent Lisa a test PM, too.

Definitely look in your spam folders.

Check that your email address is right in your forum settings.

Do you have another email address that you can test with?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Thanks for the tip. I did find them in my spam folder. Thanks
A setting on our server was changed back in February, apparently, and that caused some emails not to go out. That setting has been changed so that we should no longer have a problem.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Friederike
(03-28-2018, 12:01 PM)lklivingston Wrote: A setting on our server was changed back in February, apparently, and that caused some emails not to go out.  That setting has been changed so that we should no longer have a problem.

Thanks for the explanation. that's when i started not getting the emails( or they started to end up in my spam folder..)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to turn off teen notifications? COMama 64 80,352 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ARD
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 24,297 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Notifications not working Sandy O 9 11,210 03-17-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  Update your Email lklivingston 0 1,771 06-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Issues with "New Members Email" emails SimmerMom 9 12,284 04-14-2017, 12:26 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Not being notified by email of responses swearingencj 42 50,075 02-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: dcil2479
  Getting notifications tbsmith1995 6 7,485 11-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Last Post: laurke
  Disable email notification? EngliscMum 2 3,739 05-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: EngliscMum
  instant email notification not working robeliken 6 7,631 11-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Celeste
  Suggestions for email support broccolimama 1 2,795 08-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Phyllis