Y2 chart
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Y2 chart
I'm unable to edit the Y2 chart even after downloading. Is there a reason? Also, If I download it as a DOC it's not in a chart form. Also wondering what happened to the basic vs detailed option?

Thanks so much!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Y2 chart
Basic was just Detailed with no options, so they were pretty much the same.

The pdf is not editable; only the doc and odt are.

Explain please what you get when you download the doc?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(08-06-2017, 07:05 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Basic was just Detailed with no options, so they were pretty much the same.

The pdf is not editable; only the doc and odt are.

Explain please what you get when you download the doc?

When I download the doc form onto my Mac it's simply written and not in a chart form if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's what I got when I downloaded it to my phone just now:
[Image: e90cefa28cd176afe15a2030ef4462e4.jpg]
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(08-06-2017, 09:11 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Here's what I got when I downloaded it to my phone just now:
[Image: e90cefa28cd176afe15a2030ef4462e4.jpg]

I just tried my phone phone and got it correctly there. I've emailed it to myself and will try opening it on my computer tomorrow and see if it comes up correctly. I appreciate your help!

The following 2 users Like jonnanixon's post:
  • laurke, lklivingston
It still won't work on my iMac. I'm not sure how to insert the screen shot on this forum to show you. It also says locked on it. :-(
What program are you using to open it? Personally, I recommend Open Office.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Maybe that's the issue. I don't have an office suite so text edit is my only option. Is there a way to get PDF's that can be edited?

(08-19-2017, 12:50 PM)jonnanixon Wrote: Maybe that's the issue. I don't have an office suite so text edit is my only option. Is there a way to get PDF's that can be edited?

Open Office is open source and free. That would probably be your best bet. Or you can upload the editable files into Google Foc for editing.

Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)
The following 1 user Likes MaryFrances's post:
  • lklivingston
Yes, LibreOffice would be perfect.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 4 Weekly chart Colleen JK 1 2,663 06-25-2021, 09:51 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How do you modify chart schedules? Rsarahc 8 9,908 07-22-2017, 03:00 AM
Last Post: laurke
  Y2 Chart problem Rpryor 1 2,676 07-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  word doc year 1 term chart won't open mrsjroderick 11 13,141 06-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
Shocked Year 5 chart/schedule error... FIXED :) Linz{at}home 12 15,791 08-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Last Post: amy in peru