NEW! Friend finder
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: NEW! Friend finder
Oh wow! Amazing! You guys rock! Thanks!!! [cheesy grin]
Raya, wife to wonderful hubby of 23 years. ❤️ DS 28, DD 21, DD 19, DS 16, DD 12, DS 5, DS 3. Happy homeschooling homesteader.
Oh Phyllis, I love you. I'm just so proud to know you as a friend and proud of your part in AO and so thankful you pulled me through the door back when I was just peaking in. :)
Misty married to one not-so-average Joe.

especially blessed w/ 5 boys and 2 girls. b 5/07, b 2/12, b 2/15, b 2/15, Princess 5/09, and Little LaLa 4/18, and my Minnow b 3/21
Thanks for the kind words. It's fixed now.

It really is funny that I noticed it broken just the day before Hugssandi brought it up!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(07-24-2013, 04:58 PM)Phyllis Wrote: Thanks for the kind words. It's fixed now.

It really is funny that I noticed it broken just the day before Hugssandi brought it up!

This is great! But I did just try an Advanced Search and there is no regional option showing up for me either.

EDIT: It just needed a "user upgrade" - ie. I did it wrong. My bad.

Question: Is there any way to search the specific location field? The regional designation covers so many states it creates a very long list to look through name by name. It'd be great to be able to just pull up a state. Just wondering. Thanks!
Homeschooling with AO since 2001 - ds 15 Y10 and 4 AO Grads [balloon smilie] 
Am I blind, or are Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island not on the list at all? [Huh??]

Also, as someone else mentioned, is it at all possible to switch the states into small groups?

Maine to Maryland [Huh? I'm Confused!] is an ENORMOUS area. . . . . . . .

Many thanks!
Teresa: Born a Rebel - Raised a Yankee; is there any wonder I live in a perpetual state of confusion?
Or it may have more to do with this: Mother of 4 boys, ages 18, 16, 12, and 8
Is the "search by region" feature broken or removed? I've followed the directions to the Advanced Search, but I don't see it there.

I took a screen shot of the search screen, but am too sick today to figure out inserting it here. :)

I've searched the forums for any update on this feature, but nothing comes up.

Thanks!
Alana in sunny Florida
Two in YR5, One in YR2, and a BUSY preschooler
I needed to redo that after the last update. But no one had mentioned it, so I was just letting it go. Now that you've said something, I guess I'll have to get to work. :)
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
I can't find the region list in advanced search either.
Wife of the most wonderful man in the world and homeschool mom to DD16, DD15, DD13 and DD7.  [Heart <3]
The following 1 user Likes 1972booklover's post:
  • phoebebopeep
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/NEW! Friend finder
Look forward to that f(x)
Rochelle

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/NEW! Friend finder
Should there be a region list in the advanced search? Or is there another way to search? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 2 users Like Heather's post:
  • Joyfulmother, phoebebopeep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend Finder lklivingston 0 1,677 06-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Last Post: lklivingston