Problems after forum update Sept 2020
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Problems after update
Everything is center aligned for me on Firefox on a PC. I tried the shift-refresh just to see and cleared my cache (accidentally cleared cookies too and have to log back in to everything--I hope I remember all my passwords! :-P ), but everything is still center aligned.
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
I managed to fix it on my phone by changing into the desktop version and then changing back out of desktop but I don't know why that worked!
DS1 born 2012, DS2 born 2014, DD1 born 2017, DD2 born 2019, DS3 born 2021 and DD3 born sleeping 2023
Cleared cache, history, and cookies (kind of regret that, but there’s only one button for Safari on an iPhone) Everything is still center-aligned.

[Image: F6-C5398-E-BC0-A-455-C-9353-DDB6-E4-E6-E81-E.jpg]
Lynette, Mom of 6 (ddY8 & sons Y6, Y4, Y2, 5…. &baby girl) Ps 39:5
amerebreath.substack.com O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4
(09-30-2020, 10:29 AM)lklivingston Wrote: The login window is appearing halfway off the screen at the lower left.

This happened to me today using Comodo Ice Dragon browser (based on Firefox).  I zoomed out to be able to see it and was able to login.

Using Comodo Dragon (based on Chrome) it was in the lower left also but able to be viewed.

On my iPhone/Safari, the login window is where it should be.
Married to Victor, four kiddos: Evangeline, Eliana, Haven, & Gabriel (quadruplets, seven years old); being transformed by the renewing of my mind
So I have cleared cache, tried the shift+refresh and still everything is centered. Any solution I have not tried? I am on a Mac desktop using Safari.
The following 1 user Likes hodgejennifer04's post:
  • etihwnyrhtak
OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try. Look at your UserCP (upper left). In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options. In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style. Is it set to AO or to Default?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Amie
(10-06-2020, 11:38 AM)lklivingston Wrote: OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try.  Look at your UserCP (upper left).  In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options.  In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style.  Is it set to AO or to Default?

I tried it! Changed "default" to "AO" and it gives me a tidier look. Also, no more center align.
Amie
(Homeschooled) Mother of two sons: 17yo and 15yo.
The following 1 user Likes Amie's post:
  • lklivingston
(10-06-2020, 11:38 AM)lklivingston Wrote: OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try.  Look at your UserCP (upper left).  In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options.  In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style.  Is it set to AO or to Default?

Whohooooo!!!!  Fixed!!!  Thank you so much!
The following 1 user Likes hodgejennifer04's post:
  • LeslieNoelani
Whoah! This changes everything! Switched from Default to AO. Center align is gone. AO green color scheme now! My eyes are still readjusting. Thanks! :)
Lynette, Mom of 6 (ddY8 & sons Y6, Y4, Y2, 5…. &baby girl) Ps 39:5
amerebreath.substack.com O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4
Thank you so much for this fix! My eyes were going crazy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 5 book purchase link needs update Mscott07 2 1,541 03-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ghutzley
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,075 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,944 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,333 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,394 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,139 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,209 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 4,975 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,255 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  Problems searching the AO site Barb Gifford 47 56,301 08-14-2022, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser