Website Menus on Phones
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Website Menus on Phones
I've noticed that recently on my phone the drop-down menus on the website aren't staying in place so I can select an option.  Has anyone else seen this?  When did you notice that it changed?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Website Menus on Phones
I think my menus will work when I hold my finger on the menu for a few seconds and then select the option I want.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Last time I was on the site was about 3 weeks ago. It was fine then. When I went to try it just now, I experienced the same thing you mentioned.
I don't often reference AO on my phone, but had this same problem a couple days ago. After the menu disappeared a couple times, I was finally able to make my choice very quickly, but it was not easy to use.
Emily in Central WA
Mom to 4 boys (16yo, 15yo, 13yo, 8yo) and 2 little girls (10yo, 6yo)
AO Years 11, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1
The website is working fine for me on an iPhone.
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
I have had this problem for a month, but I got a new phone and thought it was my phone's fault. I used to use my old phone every morning to do our riches from the link, but now I just use a tablet and it works fine on the tablet.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason
I've had this issue on my android since the website first was redone and I've developed work arounds. I didn't think to say anything  [Seriously? You've got to be kidding me...] [I want to hide my head under a bag!] [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
iPhone, DuckDuckGo app, no trouble
Lynette, Mom of 6 (ddY8 & sons Y6, Y4, Y2, 5…. &baby girl) Ps 39:5
amerebreath.substack.com O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4
Android, Duck Duck Go app, when I try to use the By Subject pull down menu it just takes me to Artist Study before I can touch anything.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subjects List on Website Suggestion amanda47 2 4,224 04-15-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: KarenL
  Website printing issues-Help! Cristy5 18 22,214 07-28-2021, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  New website mix up JaneyPhillips 4 6,414 07-22-2021, 12:51 AM
  New website — artist and composer years linked Sandy O 3 5,277 07-14-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Sandy O
  Curriculum site issue; Menus in Header Mscott07 9 11,693 06-24-2020, 12:31 PM
  Website Mistakes Harmony Moore 6 8,174 05-26-2020, 06:41 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Website page, link bad. suzukimom 3 4,388 02-21-2017, 01:41 AM
  Bravo on the website changes! phoebebopeep 5 6,459 03-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep