Time to say goodbye to the Christmas banner?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Time to say goodbye to the Christmas banner?
It doesn't change anything for me.
Julie
daughter in year 9
(twin) sons year 5, daughter year 2
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Time to say goodbye to the Christmas banner?
Yeah, it's still up for me, too. I thought it was weird back in January, but then I got used to it.
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
The following 1 user Likes Sammie2's post:
  • lilymay
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Time to say goodbye to the Christmas banner?
Has anyone who is seeing the banner cleared their cookies and are seeing it after doing that?

I have checked on multiple browsers on mobile and laptop and don't see it. I have to clear cookies for work pretty regularly so it's possible that that is a difference.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)
I remember this happening with prior banners. A search might reveal solutions from the past.
Rebecca in Chicago (Hyde Park) Zionsville, Indiana!
Daughter, age 9.5, Grade 4 afterschooling // Son, age 5.5, Year 0 // Son, age 3.5, Year 0 // Daughter, age 1.5, Year 0
I just deleted cookies and logged back in and it's still there.
Julie
daughter in year 9
Its on every single page, even this one!
England.  DD13 DS11
Please tell me about what browser you are using and on what type of device.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The banner these days is set for each member type. In the group of you who are still seeing it, we have mostly Regular Members and one AO Student. Neither of those user groups still has the banner added to it. (I don't think any of the user groups has the banner added to it, but I rechecked those specifically.)
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I'm using chrome on a PC .
Julie
daughter in year 9
Chrome on a phone.
England.  DD13 DS11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post... sarahtorres 6 8,389 06-14-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: sarahtorres
  How do I change my time zone? Corrie10 1 2,693 06-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Corrie10
  how do I change the time to EST? Iskra 2 4,063 04-25-2018, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Iskra
  It's time to change my name Primeperiwinkle 43 51,735 12-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Mrs. A
  Reading posts in a given time frame HC... 2 4,058 11-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: HC...
  how to change current time GracefullyKnitted 3 4,610 10-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer
  What is the purpose of the time delay with searches? Dawn Rhymer 3 4,857 10-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer
  Change "local time" sand.flower 1 2,493 08-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Last Post: MelisaH
  time incorrect on my account CottageSchool 3 4,613 01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Willow Skyrider
  Time Zone? HollyBrown 1 2,703 09-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Jeanne Webb