Buying from amazon.co.uk and helping AO?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Buying from amazon.co.uk and helping AO?
I try not to use amazon as they barely pay tax in the UK, but there are some things, like Anne's Plutarch guides,  which I can't get anywhere else, so I'd love to help AO while buying.  However, the links from here are to amazon.com, and then I don't know how to get to amazon UK while staying in the ao session.  Is it possible to do this from here?
England.  DD13 DS11
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Buying from amazon.co.uk and helping AO?
Update: I have found where to click to get from amazon USA to.amazon UK, but still unsure if this will still count for affiliate support of ao, especially since, on my phone, it actually opens the amazon app! Anyone have any idea?
England.  DD13 DS11
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Buying from amazon.co.uk and helping AO?
Everything I’m reading says that unless AO has specific universal links, then it won’t matter. Affiliate links only refer to the country that they signed up for when they made them.

I have hesitated to post because I’m still not completely sure but I think they’d have to change every link over on the entire website to universal links. :-(
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • LucyBeeH
I also think that the US affiliate link won't work in the UK. I think when we originally set this up, there wasn't a universal link.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
OK that's great. It just means when I buy something from amazon I'll not need to go to the trouble of going through ao. Tha me for replying x
England.  DD13 DS11
They should set up a stripe account so we can randomly send them money...
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
(08-31-2021, 06:17 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: They should set up a stripe account so we can randomly send them money...

That's very sweet, but AO is fully funded right now.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • COMama, LeslieNoelani, LucyBeeH, Primeperiwinkle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondering about a link to Amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 2 4,396 08-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  AO Amazon link TheSchoolintheHills 2 3,940 09-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Last Post: TheSchoolintheHills
  Amazon affiliate link for amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 3 4,837 07-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  amazon links whippoorwill 4 6,582 04-14-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: whippoorwill
  Poetry on amazon.co.uk HelenaBooks 7 8,584 05-17-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: HelenaBooks
  New changes to Amazon Associates. It will affect AO. lesamcmahon 8 10,041 02-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Phyllis