Email Difficulties
Announcements/Email Difficulties
If you emailed aoforum@amblesideonline.org and didn't get a response, please email again. Our responses are being blocked by gmail and some other email providers. Now that I know that, I can respond through a different account until we reolve the problem. I just sent out responses to everyone I emailed over the last month, hoping to catch most of the failed messages.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Katie Rose
Announcements/RE: Email Difficulties
Kathy, thank you for all of the work you do here!
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
The following 3 users Like MaryEllen's post:
  • dragonkeeper, Janice, Subversive Gardener
Announcements/Email Difficulties
You're welcome!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Adding aoforum@amblesideonline.org may help you receive the emails from us. Right now, most of you probably aren't receiving any emails from us at all, even ones you've requested or replies to emails you have sent us.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
Adding "aoforum@amblesideonline.org" to your address book may help you receive emails from us. Gmail seems to have allowed us back in, but some other email providers have not.

If you contacted us and haven't heard back within 24 hours, please contact us again. I'll reply from a different email address in that case to be sure the message isn't blocked.
Kathy 
True story! it happened to me. Thanks for your diligence and hard work, Kathy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Email Maintenance lklivingston 2 8,363 07-25-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Contact Email lklivingston 0 6,351 01-06-2022, 09:45 AM
  New Members: Help Us Test an Email Project! LeslieNoelani 53 628,038 07-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: laurke
  Forum Email lklivingston 0 24,510 03-17-2017, 02:14 PM