Lost a Forum??
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Lost a Forum??
I had posted a couple of things to "Parents with Health Challenges Forum"... which I think was under Family Dynamics....

Now I see it is a Special group.... I see it listed on my userCP page under group memberships....

If I try to join it, it says I can't join a group that I already belong to.

BUT - I don't see it listed among my forums at all... even where the other Special Groups to which I belong are listed....

help?
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Lost a Forum??
Maybe I messed something up. let me check...
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
I don't see under the settings that seems like it should be doing that. I will say, that group was moved from Family Dynamics to Private Groups.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Yes - it isn't showing up in my list of private groups (to post messages) - but when I try to join it (in usercp) it says I can't because I'm already a member of it....
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Did you find it yet? You should see it on the main forum listing, since you're a member of the group.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
No, it isn't there. The other private groups I am in are there, but not that one.
Reload the page? And could you please send me a PM with all the groups you are in, or want to be in? Thanks!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Ok - it has shown up. I'm not sure if I've reloaded the page since yesterday or what... Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,075 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,944 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,333 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,394 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,139 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,209 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 4,975 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,255 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,203 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Problems after forum update Sept 2020 Phyllis 41 49,529 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM