can't post FS listings
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/can't post FS listings
I have been trying for some time to post FS listings. I see that I can leave a post here apparently but when I click on "new thread" over there, a screen comes up telling me I am not allowed there. I would be grateful to know how to post all of these FS listings I have building up! Thank you very much.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: can't post FS listings
Hi,

While you have been a member of the forum for a while, you have not posted very much. You have to have made a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post in the Buy/Sell forum. Once you are reached that number, you will have access to post there.
I believe it was about posts needed before you become a "regular member" and can post in all the forums. You just need to be more chatty![cheesy grin]
DD11, DS9, DD7, and 2 friends (9yo and 6yo girls) before/after school in our family dayhome.
Apologies, because I know it's a little inconvenient, but the purpose isn't to punish people who haven't been chatty. We do like to encourage members who benefit from the curriculum to use forum participation as one way to 'give back,' but more importantly, we wanted to have one more line of defense between the forum and people who maybe aren't even interested in AO, but join only to sell their wares.
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 4 users Like WendiC's post:
  • Celeste, Dawn Duran, lklivingston, MelisaH
(10-09-2013, 12:41 PM)WendiC Wrote: Apologies, because I know it's a little inconvenient, but the purpose isn't to punish people who haven't been chatty. We do like to encourage members who benefit from the curriculum to use forum participation as one way to 'give back,' but more importantly, we wanted to have one more line of defense between the forum and people who maybe aren't even interested in AO, but join only to sell their wares.

OK, thank you. I came over when the forum first opened, promptly lost my password, took forever to make a new name and password and only am now finally getting around to being here. I guess I will start posting and then keep checking the buy/sell button until it finally lets me post.

Boy, with this mess up of yahoo you all must be feeling very prescient and proud of yourselves for having this forum set up already! Very impressive!
The following 3 users Like VioletMountain's post:
  • Lizzie Smith, MelisaH, WendiC
You'll know when your member status changes. Just keep an eye on that!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to delete a post? Rondalyno 2 4,383 06-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  unable to edit post MichelleDee 2 4,612 05-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How do I attach a file to a post? can80n 3 5,106 08-17-2022, 09:46 PM
  How do I make a post on the Resources Thread? laurens 10 14,006 08-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Last Post: audreygreer
  How to delete / edit post? charisully 3 5,085 09-30-2021, 05:10 AM
  Dumb question, but........ (how to view Last Post read in a thread) Kelly1730 23 29,082 07-21-2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
  Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post... sarahtorres 6 8,457 06-14-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: sarahtorres
  Deleting post busyncmama 4 5,850 05-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo
  How to post a picture? Jeff's Jessie 4 5,631 05-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo
  I can't edit my post Alana 3 5,310 08-14-2019, 12:37 PM