Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Announcements/RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! I am so excited to order it!!!!!
Lynette, Mom of 6 (ddY8 & sons Y6, Y4, Y2, 5…. &baby girl) Ps 39:5
amerebreath.substack.com O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4
Announcements/RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Thank you for this! Perfect timing for me as my little one is about to start Y4!
Jen
Wife to James, my Knight in Shining Armour
Mom to my sweet boys, Lukas and Logan
Living the good life in Weeki Wachee, FL
Wonderful, congratulations! I just started using volume one with my youngest daughter (aka my baby) this week!
Julie
daughter in year 9
(twin) sons year 5, daughter year 2
Announcements/Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Amazing. Thank you for this labor of love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blessed mama of 4 - Jonathan, 8 yo (Y2), Lavender (5yo), Theo (3yo), and Caleb (1 yo). We live in Sendai, Japan as missionaries, where my husband pastors our new church plant and I repeatedly warm up the same cup of coffee :)
Announcements/Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Yay!! Thank you!! I was hoping it would be out before we began the new year, as I was just dreading picking back up our old copy. Your volume 1 has been a delight and so helpful with all of the notes and pronunciation. Thank you again!

I just want to tell all of you what a blessing your comments have been to me :-)

It's my hope and plan to have volume 3 done by Christmas or January. We'll see how my writing time goes this summer :-)

Thank you so much!
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Donna Jean!!

~ Emily
Dd15(Y10), ds13(Y8), and dd10(Y4)
(06-26-2023, 05:26 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: I just want to tell all of you what a blessing your comments have been to me :-)

It's my hope and plan to have volume 3 done by Christmas or January. We'll see how my writing time goes this summer :-)

Thank you so much!

My third child will need me to do this with him for his Year 4 next year and I can’t tell you what a blessing it is to me that in God‘s providence, your timing lines up with this child. Thank you!!
Lynette, Mom of 6 (ddY8 & sons Y6, Y4, Y2, 5…. &baby girl) Ps 39:5
amerebreath.substack.com O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4
My copy arrived today! It's gorgeous and I LOVE the introduction!
Thank you for doing this!We’re just finishing Vol 1 and I need to order Vol 2 for year 4 this fall.

I love the hard back option and I find the pronunciations very helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Master Booklist lklivingston 144 1,382,459 09-21-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: sarajmays
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 51,498 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  A New Version of This Country of Ours - Volume 1 Donna-Jean 38 89,202 10-28-2022, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Heather
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,639 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,780 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,980 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke