Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
Announcements/RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
My copy came today! Thank you so much for all of the work you have put into this!!!
Announcements/RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
thank you thank you Donna Jean. I am so thankful for this labor of love of yours.
I am wondering when Vol. 3 is coming out? This thread says December 2023, but I am unable to find it available online. We have enjoyed the first two. Thanks.
Announcements/Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 3 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • Janice, MelindaGraf, Sammie2
We're taking Year 4 a little slower than I had planned, but an added benefit is that I have plenty of time to get the new volumes now. We have enjoyed them so much! Thanks!
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
The following 1 user Likes Sammie2's post:
  • Donna-Jean
(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Wonderful! Thank you. We are looking forward to it.
The following 1 user Likes Cboogaart's post:
  • Donna-Jean
Announcements/Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States”
I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Mom to yr11/12 boy (17) and in Third year College Student (19)!
We are almost finished with volume 2, TCOO and Abigail Adams have been my son's favorite books this year!
I am so glad volume 3 will be ready when our new school year starts!!!
The following 2 users Like MelindaGraf's post:
  • amerebreath, Louisa Maud Austen
(04-06-2024, 07:04 AM)Archmom Wrote: I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Year 12 student? Sounds like it’s time to start collecting for the grandbabies!  ;)
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 4 users Like COMama's post:
  • Janice, Louisa Maud Austen, Mariel, Subversive Gardener
(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Can we preorder copies?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Master Booklist lklivingston 144 1,382,123 09-21-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: sarajmays
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 51,469 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  A New Version of This Country of Ours - Volume 1 Donna-Jean 38 89,148 10-28-2022, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Heather
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,632 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,774 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,971 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke