AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(04-11-2019, 09:50 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]The sound engineer is working on it now!
This makes me unbelievably happy!!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I will be posting the text of my talk on my blog.
(04-11-2019, 11:35 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I will be posting the text of my talk on my blog.

Thank you Kathy! I was so torn a to which break-out session to go to, and wished I could have had an ear on all four. :-) You all were such a blessing. Thank you for what you give.
(04-11-2019, 11:11 AM)lucila_feldman Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered too whether any of the speakers would be willing to share their notes, for those who prefer to read than listen?

I would need to work on mine. Some stuff is verbatim but some stuff is in my notes as...
Imagination poll.
Strawberry story.
Aesop frogs/boys.
....verbatim stuff....
Poll again.
Self-expression?
(04-12-2019, 04:45 AM)WendiC Wrote: [ -> ]I would need to work on mine. Some stuff is verbatim but some stuff is in my notes as...
Imagination poll.
Strawberry story.
Aesop frogs/boys.
....verbatim stuff....
Poll again.
Self-expression?

Wendy, I would love even just the quotes you used! I couldn’t write fast enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am rewriting mine as a blog post too. For Brandy’s Afterthoughts.
Success in Imperfection

Mine was pretty easy to post because I wrote it as an essay.  If you heard it, you'll find that reading it isn't the same because I didn't read it verbatim and some parts were completely skipped, but at least it was easy to post!  lol
My talk will eventually be available (more or less) as chapter five in my next book (official announcement on my website soon).
(04-13-2019, 11:32 PM)KarenG Wrote: [ -> ]My talk will eventually be available (more or less) as chapter five in my next book (official announcement on my website soon).

[Whoopee! smilie] Oooh! A new book!!! [Whoopee! smilie] (If I were younger, I'd really be doing what the purple emoji is doing! [cheesy grin] )
How wonderful to be able to read some of these talks and re-live some of this! God’s presence was so evident at AOCM, I’m excited about all the ways we can share that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17