AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(11-01-2018, 12:05 AM)tchrmomto3 Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be okay to register my graduated 19 yo dd who occasionally helps me homeschool to the AO spring retreat?

She's an adult, so absolutely! We are thrilled to have a next-generation CM'er-in-training coming to learn with us.

(My daughter taught Shakespeare and Poetry at our local AO co-op when she was still in high school, so of course I think this is wonderful!)
And we already have other young adults registered too! :)
What is included i the linen that you can purchse? Towel, pillow and bedding?
Good question! I *think* I know the answer, but just to be sure we made a call to our campground liaison to make triple sure we know exactly what is included, and we will let you know as soon as we hear back from her. I do seem to recall that it is everything one might need.
Will the sessions be recorded for later listening opportunities either for attendees or non-attendees?

Thanks,
Melissa
(10-18-2018, 08:22 AM)LucyBeeH Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm... still pondering coming from the UK!  Bit crazy but still!  Do you happen to know if the camp place could take a person a day early so that jetlag  could wear off?

Hi there, LucyBeeH!
I wondered if you still need a place to stay prior to the retreat so jetlag can wear off? I would like to offer our home as a place to stay if you’re planning on coming. We live on the outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee so it would be about an hour away from the retreat camp. I’m assuming Nashville is the closest international airport so it would be convenient. If you’re interested at all, please let me know. We’d be honored to have you. 
Blessings!
(10-28-2018, 06:22 AM)Katie Osborne Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, why did I think you live in TX?? Did you move, or am I crazy?

You're crazy. ;) Seriously, though, I don't live in TX, but my best friend does. We were down there last March, so you may have seen me talk about that trip on FB.
I’m sorry if this question has already been asked, but if I am the contact person to reserve a Lodge Room do my roommates (I will provide their emails) have to register also? Or does their registration become completed via email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry if this info is already there...I might have missed it somehow. What time does the camp end? I'll be flying if I come and I want to figure out how late my flight should be if I fly home on Saturday night.
(11-01-2018, 11:24 AM)Nelleke Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if this info is already there...I might have missed it somehow. What time does the camp end? I'll be flying if I come and I want to figure out how late my flight should be if I fly home on Saturday night.

It ends at 1.  I am flying out the next day because I couldn't get a flight out at a reasonable time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17