Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
(08-09-2020, 01:28 PM)MonicaC Wrote: Hello.
I have been scrolling back a ways but I am not seeing a link to the master document. Where can I find this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the very first post:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...#pid273692
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • MonicaC
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
I just updated this to add a new book. See the separate post here in Announcements.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • CowgirlMama, ladydusk
Bump

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)
I just updated the master booklist to show Helen Hunt Jackson in Year 3 term 3 instead of Longfellow.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Dezzydez
Hi ladies!!

This document is great!! Does it reflect the AO groups, too?

ETA: Never mind!! I opened the browser fully and saw the groups notes!!
Yall are the best!
The following 1 user Likes mrsrachelsbooth's post:
  • lklivingston
Is there a place this list can be accessed other than Google docs? I do not have a Google account set up on my phone for security reasons, and when I hit the link, it gives me a pop - up saying "no account found" and will not open the document. Does anyone have a work-around for this problem?
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
(02-16-2022, 06:17 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: Is there a place this list can be accessed other than Google docs? I do not have a Google account set up on my phone for security reasons, and when I hit the link, it gives me a pop - up saying "no account found" and will not open the document. Does anyone have a work-around for this problem?

What type of files can you access or receive? Dropbox, Word, Excel?
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys that are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
Hello, I am pretty new in here, and also a little bewildered by the AO website. Please forgive me if my question has been answered 1000 times before. I’m trying to print the master booklist out, from my phone. (No internet at home, I use my phone for everything) and it will only print page one, and a weird half cut off version at that. I don’t have this trouble with any of the other AO pages I’ve printed out, like schedules for example. What am I missing? Can anyone direct me to a simple, master list, PDF, that I could print out and keep handy whenever I’m out at thrift stores, yard sales, and bookstores? Thank you!
I think printing from your phone would be tricky. Could you just download it to your phone and access it that way?
Kathy 
Thank you for your response. I think I’m throwing in the towel on this one. I’ve tried my best, and the best I can do is printing out that weird cut off version of page one, and downloading it to Dropbox, and lo and behold, it’s still the same weird cut off version of page one. I guess I’m not going to be able to crack the code. It’s just really odd since I haven’t had any problems like this with any of the other things I've printed from this site. Can’t win ‘em all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,591 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,080 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,431 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,157 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,579 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,638 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke