I was cut off from the forum for almost two weeks.. Help
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/I was cut off from the forum for almost two weeks.. Help
I hope one of you wonderful techy ladies can help me, because the thought of being without the access to this forum is terrifying to me.

Since about April 29th (that's when my last read post was, before I got in again) I could not get to the forum. Not on my computer at home, not on my tablet and not on my computer at work. I've tried from my favorites, tried from Ableside Online main page, from google, from different blogs that linked to the forum site, none worked. This is the msg. I was getting:

MY BB - in big blue letters and pic. of a cloud
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
126 - Incorrect key file for table './amblesi1_myBB/mybb_sessions.MYI'; try to repair it
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE uid='625'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support

this last part "MyBB Group" is a link that takes you to, I guess, forum hosting site, but no help there at all.

Yesterday, I went to Chrome on my work computer to do something else, and decided to try the forum then.... It worked, I was on.
Still would not work on IE on the same computer. Then I've tried at home - worked on chrome on my computer at home, not on IE. Tried the android tablet, got the same msg. when using my tablet browser, but then I've installed Chrome app and it worked.
That's when I was able to figure out how long I was without - terrifying experience. I was happy, until today when I tried at work again on chrome - the same msg. appeared. I can't figure out why, what am I doing wrong. I was able to go to chrome settings, reset them to default, even though I never changed them in the first place, just trying to do something, and then went back to the page with the mgs. and refreshed - it worked again. So, here I am, asking for help and afraid I won't be able to get to this site again... what then? If you can reply here and on main yahoo group (just in case I am cut off again and can't fix it) I'll be sleeping at night again. Thank you for all your help in advance.
Kathy Tomkowicz

Messages In This Thread
I was cut off from the forum for almost two weeks.. Help - by kasia_is - 05-09-2014, 05:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,627 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 18,000 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 13,472 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 4,051 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 6,104 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 9,605 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,964 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 8,695 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 7,478 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Problems after forum update Sept 2020 Phyllis 41 59,324 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM